The rich get richer

section314

Have to tag our #1 Dawg fan on the site @Lith Rutgers just lost their ace recruiter, Fran Brown, to Georgia. He  was officially the DB coach, but was in reality their biggest asset on the staff. He was the guy who got Wimsett, a 5 star QB, to come to Rutgers . He was recruited by many schools in the SEC since he was from Kentucky, and it was a signing that shocked many people. I know you guys don't have any problems recruiting(DUH) but this is a great get. Huge loss for our home team here in N.J. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, section314 said:

Have to tag our #1 Dawg fan on the site @Lith Rutgers just lost their ace recruiter, Fran Brown, to Georgia. He  was officially the DB coach, but was in reality their biggest asset on the staff. He was the guy who got Wimsett, a 5 star QB, to come to Rutgers . He was recruited by many schools in the SEC since he was from Kentucky, and it was a signing that shocked many people. I know you guys don't have any problems recruiting(DUH) but this is a great get. Huge loss for our home team here in N.J. 

Don't know much about Brown, but the guy we lost Jahmile Addae was a great recruiter too  -- brought in several 5 stars for us.  Left for Miami last month.  If Brown can be the equal of Addae as a coach and recruiter, I would conisder that a home run hire.  Addae was a big loss.

• Sympathy 1

One has to think that the whole recruiting angle and skill set will vastly change from here on out in college ball.

We have a great school, we have a great coach, we have great players we can elevate you into the NFL.

Now:

Here are your earning opportunities......We have a great school, we have a great coach, we have great payers we can elevate you into the NFL.

• Upvote 1