Chad Pennington Shoulder Update, Curtis Martin Compiling Stats, Herman Edwards, Rex Ryan Speaks - the tid bit thread

Maxman

I saw the other tid bit thread on Sam and was inspired. What do you think are some of the greatest post generating topics in JetNation history? I put my list in the title. Chad and Curtis Martin, Rex Ryan and Herm....so many discussions there. What am I missing?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I saw the other tid bit thread on Sam and was inspired. What do you think are some of the greatest post generating topics in JetNation history? I put my list in the title. Chad and Curtis Martin, Rex Ryan and Herm....so many discussions there. What am I missing?

In terms of post-generating topics, I’m pretty sure the hands-down winner is JetMo’s Word Association thread, which is still going strong after 17 years. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

Jamal Adams?

:P

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, maury77 said:

I wasn't here at the time, but the Tebow trade was a hot topic I assume. 

You have no idea.  The immediate influx of Tebow zealots who otherwise knew nothing about the Jets was totally intolerable.

The most gratifying moment of that season was their tears when he was skipped over for the immortal Greg McElroy.

• Upvote 1