Aikman leaving FOX for MNF?

Matt39

I started watching sports on mute over the past few years it feels like all these announcers egos have gotten out of control and they are all more worried about putting on a bad Abbot and Costello routine rather than calling a game.  The fact any of these guys are getting 20 mil a year is mindboggling. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Exactly.

What made me laugh about your post though was @Jet Nut leaving a “confused” reaction to it.

(Like he doesn’t know what you’re talking about…) ?

No, actually I’m confused about his “woe is me, we’re the Jets.  We never get the good announcers” and HTF that ties into a change to who does MNF.  Unless you two numb nuts think on a MNF game we’re not getting the same announcers as ever other team that plays on MNF.

Crickets to follow ?

35 minutes ago, Barton said:

Buck and Aikman had good chemistry. the ESPN crew have been terrible for so many years. If they sign Aikman and still suck then I dont even know what to say. 

I wont be surprised to read the announcement after signing Aikman that they've also signed Buck.