Zach Wilson going to Miami to workout…. with Braxton Berrios?

jetstream23

55 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Also breaking, ant population expected to drop significantly in Fl. After Zach's first practice.  

1 hour ago, Big_Slick said:

And he still misses the bowl 1/2 the time.

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah but he’d secretly rather hold Mike White’s d**k.  @T0mShane

10 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

from what I understand, Zach brings John beck with him when he pees. 

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Smart move by Berrios to preserve his hand health by importing a 52% passer to work out with him.

11 hours ago, WestCoastMole said:

Alot of players travel to South Florida to workout during the winter. It's been a ritual for something like 30 to 35 years. The salient question is Zach bringing John Beck with him?

Gentleman and WestCoastTroll, 

It’s going to be a long off-season.  Funny stuff, but don’t complain when Zach is awesome and you become the @BornJetsFan1983 of the topic.  

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 4

All jokes aside, I love to hear the gang is getting back together. It won't be much longer until they're back in FP for offseason workouts...that's only about 50 days away.

I wouldn't, however, read too much into this in terms of Berrios' free agency.  Berrios is gonna go workout with the guys he is familiar with; and, he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would purposely miss these types of workout just to "send a message".

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Gentleman and WestCoastTroll, 

It’s going to be a long off-season.  Funny stuff, but don’t complain when Zach is awesome and you become the @BornJetsFan1983 of the topic.  

Don't lump me in with the rest of those degenerates. I made no comment in this thread on Zach's abilities to pee accurately. I just made a joke when the opportunity arose. 

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

This is a great thing. All joking aside, if you sh*t on this, to quote a mediocre politician, you ain’t a Jet fan. 

It's kind of less than ideal that berrios is not under contract. Building chemistry with Wilson, for what? Is it a ploy to get jd back to the negotiating table? Because that dude is probably on another team in less than a month. 

Of course pointing this out makes me less of a Jets fan. I wonder what team I'm really a fan of? Hmmm