Jump to content

SIGN UP THREAD - “The Boys” Mafia (Season 2)


jvill 51
 Share

Recommended Posts

image.gif.6c028609b726b78be28fbc86d152d1d2.gif


 

 

The Boys Mafia is back and better than ever! Now featuring Super Terrorists! Evil Nazi Plots! And Fresca?

 

0c502eca0aa7e04b36514b57660081f38b16647e

 

 

Guaranteed to blow your mind!

 

image.gif.338e80b5d70c94e13d1c2a5be476bb87.gif

 

Want to get at least 12, but the more the better. @Jetsfan80 you @GATA get to tagging 

1. 80

2. Cocky B

3. Old Beaver

4. Greenpeen

5. Crushluv

6. Batman

7. Drums

8. New Beaver

9. Ape

10. Pac

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F**kin Soviets

How dare they threaten my beautiful Ukrainian sunflowers. If I could marry them all to save them, I would.

 

 

Joking aside, though, sh*t is scary. Putin is a maniac. Hard for me to see him stopping at Ukraine, should he end up seeing this war as a successful operation.

Hope that's not getting too political, lol.

  • Post of the Week 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How dare they threaten my beautiful Ukrainian sunflowers. If I could marry them all to save them, I would.

 

 

Joking aside, though, sh*t is scary. Putin is a maniac. Hard for me to see him stopping at Ukraine, should he end up seeing this war as a successful operation.

Hope that's not getting too political, lol.

F-Putin messing with Spooty's Pudding!!! Bastard!!!!!!!

  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

Wish I could... busy week next week then I am going to visit @JiFapono the following week. 

Golf Jump GIF

 

 

not really visiting JiF but will be on Daytona Beach for the week.

Nice. Hope you’re actually golfing though. I haven’t been able to get out in months and I’m dying to hack up a course

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nice. Hope you’re actually golfing though. I haven’t been able to get out in months and I’m dying to hack up a course

I doubt ill have time this is more for the kids type trip. but I am ready to dust the clubs off and hopefully when we go back down, without kids, in a few months can play some there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Wish I could... busy week next week then I am going to visit @JiFapono the following week. 

Golf Jump GIF

 

 

not really visiting JiF but will be on Daytona Beach for the week.

Let's play!  I'm in between jobs, got plenty of time. 

I just got off the course.  I tied my all-time low, shot a 78.  I was on fire tee to green.  GIR on 13 holes but only made 2 birdies, I wasnt putting bad, lipped out like 4 times, which is crazy to think if they dropped.  And on 18, I hit a great drive, have like 145 in, wind hurting but hole playing about 25 feet below me, I'm not a long hitter so I take my 8 and hit a fade 12 feet from the hole.  Down hole, right to left, wind at my back, I hit the perfect put, it's track for center cup and somehow this mother****er defies gravity and stops on the edge, full Caddyshack style, ****er wont fall, we're jumping up and down and screaming and yell, ****er wont move, half the damn thing is looking in the cup. 

Still stoked with my round but man, such a bummer, could have been my all time low

  • Post of the Week 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Let's play!  I'm in between jobs, got plenty of time. 

I just got off the course.  I tied my all-time low, shot a 78.  I was on fire tee to green.  GIR on 13 holes but only made 2 birdies, I wasnt putting bad, lipped out like 4 times, which is crazy to think if they dropped.  And on 18, I hit a great drive, have like 145 in, wind hurting but hole playing about 25 feet below me, I'm not a long hitter so I take my 8 and hit a fade 12 feet from the hole.  Down hole, right to left, wind at my back, I hit the perfect put, it's track for center cup and somehow this mother****er defies gravity and stops on the edge, full Caddyshack style, ****er wont fall, we're jumping up and down and screaming and yell, ****er wont move, half the damn thing is looking in the cup. 

Still stoked with my round but man, such a bummer, could have been my all time low

Last time out I hadn’t played in a while, started slow, got red hot (for me anyway). Needed to go bogey bogey on 17 and 18 to break 90 for the 3rd time. Hit the 17th GIR but a long putt. Get to the green and the group in front of us is absolutely blasting the radio playing Xmas music. Silver Bells. Gets in my head the first putt and I leave it way short. Now I’m thinking about it, push the second putt like 4 feet past the hole. Line up for the 3rd putt, wait for the song to end, think I’m clear, and right in the middle of my backstroke a million ******* bells start ringing out. Putt lips out, I double, bogey 18, and don’t break 90. What a stupid ******* game, I can’t wait to play again.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I, for one, am exhilarated with every story JiF tells about hitting a tiny white ball into a hole.  Almost as exhilarated as when he tells stories of standing on a rectangular piece of polyurethane in salt water.

Tbh, I don't read his golf posts anymore. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I, for one, am exhilarated with every story JiF tells about hitting a tiny white ball into a hole.  Almost as exhilarated as when he tells stories of standing on a rectangular piece of polyurethane in salt water.

What about trikes?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Last time out I hadn’t played in a while, started slow, got red hot (for me anyway). Needed to go bogey bogey on 17 and 18 to break 90 for the 3rd time. Hit the 17th GIR but a long putt. Get to the green and the group in front of us is absolutely blasting the radio playing Xmas music. Silver Bells. Gets in my head the first putt and I leave it way short. Now I’m thinking about it, push the second putt like 4 feet past the hole. Line up for the 3rd putt, wait for the song to end, think I’m clear, and right in the middle of my backstroke a million ******* bells start ringing out. Putt lips out, I double, bogey 18, and don’t break 90. What a stupid ******* game, I can’t wait to play again.

It's so ******* addicting.  As much as I love surfing, there is something about golf right now that has me completely consumed.   

You sound like you're where I was at with my game before I started to get serious about shooting low and commit to being good.  I actually started do this thing called, practice. lol  It's amazing what practice does for your game and now I actually enjoy the grind of practicing.  If you're at the point in your game where you're battling to break 90, you can be a mid to low 80's shooter with some dedication to the range and a chipping green.  And if you're breaking 90 consistently, you're a good player.  Straight up, you're probably in the top 15% of the people who play if you're shoot -18 or better. 

Like the guy we got paired with yesterday.  Hit the ball a mile. Consistently 40 yards further than me off the tee.  Hitting a 9 while I have a 7 and he had game from distance but the second he got around the green, all hell would break lose.  If this dude could chip and putt, he'd have shot in the low 80's but he was a mess.  Flubbing and sculling chips, 3 putts galore and you could tell, he's the guy that goes to the driving range but never goes to the chipping and putting greens.   He probably shot a 90+ but absolutely shouldnt have with his ball striking ability. 

Long story short, if you want to be good at golf, you have to put in a lot of time practicing and not just smacking balls as far as you can.  The number of golfers who hit it longer than me is endless and I'm sure it feels good out driving me every hole but when the score hits the card, nobody knows I hit and 8 when you had a PW.   My short game was my nemesis when I first started, now?  I'm deadly.   I played this really fun 12 hole par 3, no shot longer than 110 w/ a buddy who is -3.  Hits it much longer, better ball striker but put me in or around 100 and I beat him out right by 2 strokes and I'm a -11.  

Yes, addicted 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Tbh, I don't read his golf posts anymore. 

 

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It’s like telling stories about your fantasy football team.  No one really cares but you, lol.

Stark and Jville care and my Muffin Top game me rep for my low round.  I didnt even start the conversation, you bozos.  Stark tagged me about golf.  Just so happened I just shot my all-time low yesterday and I was excited about it.  

And to compare golf to fantasy football?  You ****tard, I have to hit the shot, not just pick a guy who's going to do things on a Football field that equates to points.  ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!

In other words; eat my dick. 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Stark - on the realz, if you wanted to play next week, I plan on meeting my brother in the Ormond/Palm Coast/Daytona area for a round next week.  He lives in New Smyrna, which is just south of Daytona, so we try to find a halfway point.  A couple of really nice courses in that area depending on your budget.   If you want to spend 100+, the LPGA grounds has 2 gorgeous courses.  Otherwise, there are a few very nice public courses in that area too.  Seriously, hit me up if you want to play.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

@Stark - on the realz, if you wanted to play next week, I plan on meeting my brother in the Ormond/Palm Coast/Daytona area for a round next week.  He lives in New Smyrna, which is just south of Daytona, so we try to find a halfway point.  A couple of really nice courses in that area depending on your budget.   If you want to spend 100+, the LPGA grounds has 2 gorgeous courses.  Otherwise, there are a few very nice public courses in that area too.  Seriously, hit me up if you want to play.  

unfortunately this trip is for the boys. and as much as I would love to bail for half a day, my wife would kill me... literally. this is going to be the twins second trip, but first where they are capable of running free. I will basically be on super life guard duty most the week.

if we were coming down without the kids I would absolutely let you laugh at my 90-95 scoring rd while I have a few beers, hit the occasional bomb, and have at least 1 total round killing hole and repeat. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...