Seriously , has anybody heard from SAR I ?

Ditto... Love making fun of his posts, but nobody on here while we might disagree, wants anything bad to happen to anyone. Hope he's just taking a break from posting and will join us again once OTA's start to reek havic on our brains....

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I chatted with him in DMs a month or so ago. Not to put words in his mouth, but the gist of it was that the current team is so bad and the coach and GM are so pathetic that it’s not even worth inciting you clowns regarding the future prospects of the Jets franchise as presently constituted. He felt like it wasn’t sporting, like killing baby deers with a flamethrower.

I bet it’s a designer flamethrower, with all the options,

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I chatted with him in DMs a month or so ago. Not to put words in his mouth, but the gist of it was that the current team is so bad and the coach and GM are so pathetic that it’s not even worth inciting you clowns regarding the future prospects of the Jets franchise as presently constituted. He felt like it wasn’t sporting, like killing baby deers with a flamethrower.

i figured as much. 

i used to argue with him over JD in like week 2, he wanted him fired. as the weeks went on and the draft picks played better his hope for JD to be fired went out the window.

he was at Def Con 2 with the planes fueled with the " Fire JD" banner and then i think the Cincy game broke him. 

to be fair alot of you felt the same after week 2. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, slats said:

Interesting that he admits to being here only to incite the fans who post here in DMs. When confronted directly, he tends to deny that that’s the case. 

I mean, it’s not exactly a mystery what he’s doing. His best contributions are when he grovels to the mods.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Its fun to call him Scott in a reply and have him run to a mod telling them he doesn't want me using his real name for some unknown reasoning forcing the mods to remove it as of he's in witness protection program and might be found out by a first name. 

its funny that someone who feels that way uses his initials. i figured that out a few weeks after joining. 

and he must have a son with the same initials cause he calls himself Sar l. 

not hard to figure out.