It's Combine Week

section314

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I wouls love to get a guy like Cooper.  I would want to know more about why Ridley missed time this year before giving up assets for him.  Although I am sure the Jets would know what was up with him this year if they were going to part with picks for him.

Yep

I know that Cooper isn’t an “elite” #1 and his rep for coming up short in big spots has some validity to it, but he’s still a super crisp route runner, pretty much a sure bet for 1,100 yards and 6-8 TD’s a year and will have just turned 28 at the start of the season.

And to my surprise he’s only 6 months older than Ridley despite being in the league 3 years longer.

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Say goodbye to any dream of him at the top of Round 3.

He may not even make it to #35.

I could see him ending up as the lone legitimate star of this entire bunch.

Can't think of anyone who has helped themselves more than Watson between a strong Sr Bowl week and what he is doing so far tonight.

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

He was wildly impressive during Senior Bowl practices. Gotta love a guy that pushes the envelope. 

Productive as well. Everything other than his size is appealing honestly so maybe I just need to get over i instead of trying to find the unicorn size speed guy that doesn’t exist this draft it seems. 

48 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Looks like Burks skipped his 2 question marks. Agility, and quick acceleration. 

also why did people keep talking about his hand size when they are under 10?

This is disappointing, I was more interested in this than his long speed. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Melton looks nice.   Smooth route runner and natural hands.   Some good measurables to back it up as well. 

The NFL network is acting like Burks had an impressive combine while he runs a very meh gauntlet. Burks can still be good but this wasn’t the day he was hoping for or that anyone expected.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So little to choose though.  He ran 4.50 for his best time and deebo was 4.48, little to choose, Cooper kupp ran like a 4.60

Aj brown 4.49. 

It’s not great but felt like he was an AJ and Deebo type guy that looked faster in game. Not the worst thing. 

• Upvote 1