It's Combine Week

section314

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I wouldn’t mind Gardner because it’s a legitimate need and he seems to be really good, but Hamilton at 4 would be absolutely soul-crushing

Especially since it was assumed by the board here that the master plan was not to trade adams for a different safety.  It would also confirm that douglas is the wrong guy.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hutchinson will clean up at 40 at his Pro Day and go 2 to the Lions. Other numbers are good enough. 

His broad is below average as is his length. His Vert was good not great. His 40 was also just above acceptable. It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that some teams drop him outside of the top. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Don’t know if this is live, but thibs just decided not to do drills 

disappointing. Don’t want to say red flag but doesn’t help him 

He’s fine. He just blew Hutchinson’s 40 out of the water and he announced before that he was basically only there to interview and run the 40.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Not to spam the thread, but Becton just posted an Instagram video about NFL players trolling fans, complete with a bunch of child-like emojis, and I desperately want Douglas to trade him tonight for whatever he can get. 

The dude is literally a giant puss

Taps out of games over tummy aches and let’s everything on social media bother him.

9 months ago I thought he had the potential to be Ogden 2.0

Now I’m ready to move on and just re-sign Moses and/or draft a guy like Neal, Ekwonu or Penning.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

He’s fine. He just blew Hutchinson’s 40 out of the water and he announced before that he was basically only there to interview and run the 40.

Hutch did the drills. Shame he’s going 1st or 2nd. 

When people question your efforts, don’t punch out early. 

diva

so it’s a lock we’re taking him ?

I look forward to the board hating everything about him until he demands a trade 

becton deserves a break lol

11 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

His broad is below average as is his length. His Vert was good not great. His 40 was also just above acceptable. It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that some teams drop him outside of the top. 

I’m sure hardcore analytics teams will drop him, but the Lions are led by Dan Campbell, who bites kneecaps.

8 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

The dude is literally a giant puss

Taps out of games over tummy aches and let’s everything on social media bother him.

9 months ago I thought he had the potential to be Ogden 2.0

Now I’m ready to move on and just re-sign Moses and/or draft a guy like Neal, Ekwonu or Penning.

Same. I can’t deal with sensitive players, especially the fake tough guy ones. Get them off my team. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Btw Karlaftis having a very good combine. Ridiculous explosion numbers so far.

I knew he would.  Dude is a beast of an athlete.  His length ended up not being as bad as people expected.  He’s going to be a very, very good pro.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Not to spam the thread, but Becton just posted an Instagram video about NFL players trolling fans, complete with a bunch of child-like emojis, and I desperately want Douglas to trade him tonight for whatever he can get. 

Not gonna lie, I thought the videos were funny. Let the players be human.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I knew he would.  Dude is a beast of an athlete.  His length ended up not being as bad as people expected.  He’s going to be a very, very good pro.

I saw a comparison a while ago to another former Purdue guy, Ryan Kerrigan.

And people were acting like that was disappointing or something.

Dude has made 4 pro-bowls and is closing in on 100 career sacks.

A lot of people are acting like these dudes should be Lawrence Taylor or Reggie White to be considered a top pick.

• Upvote 4