OT: RIP Hotlips Houlihan

She was also in the 2nd pilot for the original Star Trek series. The episode is called, Where No Man Has Gone Before.  She was not in the recurring cast, rather a guest star who gets some powerful telekinetic-like abilities and dies helping Captain Kirk fight off another crewman who gets the same powers.

The other crewman was played by Gary Lockwood, who was also in 2001: A Space Odyssey.  Trivia time!

RIP Sally Kellerman.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I was just going to post that. I never watched MASH, but I definitely remember her in one of my favorite comedies, Back To School.

Love that movie also. My favorite line is when she asks Rodney why his marriage broke up...." she was an earth sign and I was a water sign. Together we made mud."

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, TheClashFan said:

She was also in the 2nd pilot for the original Star Trek series. The episode is called, Where No Man Has Gone Before.  She was not in the recurring cast, rather a guest star who gets some powerful telekinetic-like abilities and dies helping Captain Kirk fight off another crewman who gets the same powers.

The other crewman was played by Gary Lockwood, who was also in 2001: A Space Odyssey.  Trivia time!

RIP Sally Kellerman.

She was damn hot in that episode.

RIP Hotlips.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, docdhc said:

I always loved that shower scene when the guys sat outside and pulled up the tent while she was naked. She was hot back then. 

Was actually referring to the movie “ Back to School “ as the funniest but the shower scene in MASH was great as well