Ali Marpet Retires

KRL

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 3h

#Bucs Pro Bowl guard Ali Marpet has made the decision to retire at age 28. The Super Bowl champion started since

he entered the NFL from little Hobart College and has been stellar. Now, calls it quits.

1 minute ago, KRL said:

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 3h

#Bucs Pro Bowl guard Ali Marpet has made the decision to retire at age 28. The Super Bowl champion started since

he entered the NFL from little Hobart College and has been stellar. Now, calls it quits.

I lived next to Hobart college for four years in the garden apartments across the lacrosse fields, amazing story that kid, 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I lived next to Hobart college for four years in the garden apartments across the lacrosse fields, amazing story that kid, 

I coached at the Al Cervi basketball camp at Hobart for 6 summers.

• Upvote 1

I was filling in some data in my draft spreadsheet, one of the stats I fill in is Qb pressures.

Why is Brady so good?  Utterly ridiculous protection stats vs the rest of the league. 

Pressured 85 times (11.1%)  By far the best in the league.

Least number of sacks given up, 3rd least in hits,

2nd least in hurries....2nd to New England

A few of these stats show how good some QBs are in areas you do not see, Josh Allen was high in pressures but really low in sacks.