Would ya do it?

Team archer

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

i am sure I am in the minority but I liked Kroft. When he played - he played tough and made some catches. Problem is when he played - often injured.  

I like Krofty but he cant stay healthy.  The Jets will bring in a guy a low level guy like Firsker, Jesse James etc and draft McBride.

12 hours ago, Team archer said:

multiple tweets regarding Browns prepared to offer him a big contract. If Dalton is tagged and Njoku is gone, who’s the TE target for Free Agency?

Fans are going to lose it if we dont sign a TE but this draft is deep and if we take two relatively high (rounds 2-4) I will not be upset

For njoku? No.
for Schultz, probably.

I have reservations on Schultz. I just worry about otherwise pedestrian looking guys putting up big stats on prolific offenses. This guy has Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup keeping the defense’s hands full with a very solid Prescott feeding him the ball. Davis, Berrios, and Moore are not commanding that kind of respect and Schultz suffers for it here, not to mention bounce passes don’t count as completions.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

I have reservations on Schultz. I just worry about otherwise pedestrian looking guys putting up big stats on prolific offenses. This guy has Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup keeping the defense’s hands full with a very solid Prescott feeding him the ball. Davis, Berrios, and Moore are not commanding that kind of respect and Schultz suffers for it here, not to mention bounce passes don’t count as completions.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Hopefully the FO makes other moves so Schultz won’t be the top option.  if they're looking to emulate the SF offense, other than Deebo there isn’t much WR talent there.  Schultz is the best option available at TE in my opinion.

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Wow. 🤣

Draft McBride and Ruckert, sign a guy like Tyler Conklin, Hayden Hurst or Mo Alie Cox.

yup... even McBride or Ruckert and Jake Ferguson or Kolar

not paying a "name" TE $10 not Njoku not Schultz

5 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Hopefully the FO makes other moves so Schultz won’t be the top option.  if they're looking to emulate the SF offense, other than Deebo there isn’t much WR talent there.  Schultz is the best option available at TE in my opinion.

I keep harping on about this, but I think if they are copying SF they aren't necessarily looking for a TE.  SF has Kittle so they ride him, but if they are emulating Kyle Shanahan?  He's had Andre Johnson, Garcon and Julio Jones as target monsters in his other stops.  They still need/ want a TE, but IMO it won't necessarily have to be high dollar top tier.