"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So here's what I've got so far:

FIRM TOWN READS

• Crusher:  Hit one of my town tells earlier and isn't playing fat, sweaty and nervous.  Not willing to vote today.
  • Ape:  Attempting to push the game along but isn't doing so in a way that suggests he's got an agenda.  Not willing to vote today.

LEANING TOWN

• JVOR:  I don't think he'd come in as a fill-in player and be low activity, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.  Also, nothing Greenseed did stood out prior to the replacement.  Unlikely to vote today.

COULD BE CONVINCED IS SCUM

• Spoot:  Hasn't had a ton of game-related posts and I think playing lazy in this game is an easy way to hide.  So while nothing scummy stands out about him at this stage I could easily see him falling into that pile.  If Pac or JiF isn't the lynch today he'd be my 3rd choice.

SCUM LEAN

• Pac:  Also hasn't done much that stands out as scummy but PoE has led me to place my vote here for now.  Him noting that this game has a lot of people rolled up would have suggested to me he'd be more active by now, but it hasn't come to fruition.  If he gives me a reason to move my vote, it will next go to....
  • JiF:  I'd like to hear his explanation about, jokingly, implying he's rolled up, only to later say his role is "fairly useless".  I don't care about his role, I care about what he's saying about it, and would like to see Batman show up eventually if he's town.  

So your scum lean is on the only player who has even slightly presented a case and it happens to be omgus and your other scum lean is on Pac, who literally is not playing (which is typically a town tell with Pac).

And I love this half hearted attempt at role fishing.  I'm not like really role fishing guys, I dont like really care but man, I wan to know about this role.  This is also a totally ridiculous description of how I shared I have a meaningless role and the request for Batman in a game with nobody playing is once again a very weird attempt at posturing.  Which IMO is all you've done all game.  Nothing has happened where I need to share more details about my meaningless role.  If we got to that point, I'd share.  The only reason I even brought it up was because the game wasnt moving and if to avoid a random kill, my role wouldnt be missed.

You're disgusting and should die.

Vote 80

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

So your scum lean is on the only player who has even slightly presented a case and it happens to be omgus and your other scum lean is on Pac, who literally is not playing (which is typically a town tell with Pac).

And I love this half hearted attempt at role fishing.  I'm not like really role fishing guys, I dont like really care but man, I wan to know about this role.  This is also a totally ridiculous description of how I shared I have a meaningless role and the request for Batman in a game with nobody playing is once again a very weird attempt at posturing.  Which IMO is all you've done all game.  Nothing has happened where I need to share more details about my meaningless role.  If we got to that point, I'd share.  The only reason I even brought it up was because the game wasnt moving and if to avoid a random kill, my role wouldnt be missed.

Vote 80

I’m inclined to vote you so why don’t you just claim and get it over with since i’d be putting you L-1?

unvote

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Vote 80

Hahahaha

I finally got people playing yall!  You’re welcome. 

“No one is playing, how can anyone have any reads?”

”You only listed Town reads.  SCUMMY.”

”Your scum reads are based off nothing.  SCUMMY!”

Anyone see a problem with these 3 lines of thinking?  Because while I’m of course paraphrasing, all 3 have been presented by players thus far.

Don’t whine about inactivity and then whine again when players place their votes on people for minor reasons.  

JiF, you asked to be run up earlier and now you got your wish.  now what?  

2 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’m inclined to vote you so why don’t you just claim and get it over with since i’d be putting you L-1?

unvote

Nah, ya'll just playing lazy and I'm not going to reward the behavior.  The game is slow enough as it is. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

“No one is playing, how can anyone have any reads?”

”You only listed Town reads.  SCUMMY.”

”Your scum reads are based off nothing.  SCUMMY!”

Anyone see a problem with these 3 lines of thinking?  Because while I’m of course paraphrasing, all 3 have been presented by players thus far.

Don’t whine about inactivity and then whine again when players place their votes on people for minor reasons.  

JiF, you asked to be run up earlier and now you got your wish.  now what?  

And more posturing and narrative spinning.

I'm great with my vote.  Guarantee your scum at this point.  

26 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I've been playing.  

This is more posturing. 

24 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

And more posturing and narrative spinning.

I'm great with my vote.  Guarantee your scum at this point.  

Would you bet your house on it?  

It’s fun having you convinced I’m scum when I’m not.  It’s not so fun when I’m actual scum that’s for sure.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

This is what you consider “effort”?

huh?  sh*tting on my effort now too?  lol  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh wow

Oh wow, yeah, dumb ****.  I literally said "i wouldnt mind it happening, I have a meaningless role".  I didnt ask for anything.  God you suck so hard at this, not sure why it still amazes me.

Just now, JiFapono said:

huh?  sh*tting on my effort now too?  lol  

Oh wow, yeah, dumb ****.  I literally said "i wouldnt mind it happening, I have a meaningless role".  I didnt ask for anything.  God you suck so hard at this, not sure why it still amazes me.

So when you said “run me up so hard” that didn’t happen

On 3/15/2022 at 8:45 AM, Beaver said:

plains tumble weed GIF

On 3/15/2022 at 9:02 AM, JiFapono said:

Thrilling game, I'd say...lol

Hard to think about anything else other than Berrios and those abs returning, if I'm being honest...

On 3/16/2022 at 10:30 AM, jvill 51 said:

I’m glad I didn’t have to modkill Joe Douglas, but now that the big headline FA days are done I might have to modkill one (or all) of you if we don’t pick it up. 

DEADLINE TOMORROW AT 7:00 PM

On 3/16/2022 at 11:49 AM, JiFapono said:

Pick me, pick me!!!

On 3/16/2022 at 1:26 PM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I'm going to be honest, just lynch somebody. I don't care who at this point. if it's me, it's me, but this is way slower than it should be.

On 3/16/2022 at 2:42 PM, Integrity28 said:

Here, I’ll get it going again.

unvote, vote jif

On 3/17/2022 at 7:36 AM, JiFapono said:

Wouldnt be upset, honestly.  I have a meaningless role and besides, it would provide more time to post about Braxton's abs.

I asked to be modkilled, jokingly because the game wasnt moving at all.  Jvor said we need a lynch!!!, Ape said sure JiF!!!  JiF said sure I dont care, I'm meaningless and 80 has spun this into me asking to be run up!  lmfao  what an idiot

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I asked to be modkilled, jokingly because the game wasnt moving at all.  Jvor said we need a lynch!!!, Ape said sure JiF!!!  JiF said sure I dont care, I'm meaningless and 80 has spun this into me asking to be run up!  lmfao  what an idiot

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

80, are you ******* stupid, seriously?  lmfao 

like legit, are you dumb? 

My point is you can’t ask to be offed from the game while simultaneously suggesting, in all seriousness, that you’re the only player putting in effort.  Ya f**kin narcissist.

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Who else do u think is scum

Top 3; 80, Ape and you.

80 is just pinging hard AF and has been since that disgusting posturing and distancing he did on the Cock D1 and now he's hitting scum tells with spinning narratives and trying to diminish my effort and I also noticed how he ramped up his "hunting" during the night phase.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don’t know how to make that more clear. You didn’t care if you lived or died yet you’re supposedly the only one who cares enough to make an effort.  How can you not see the contradiction there?

Dude, that all was said in like a 20 minute span when the game came to screeching halt.  You cant be this ******* stupid, seriously, you cant be this dumb.  

What do you think about how JVOR is basically just like, lets get to night phase and has been the whole game?  That doesnt bother you but me saying I'd take the bullet of a modkill for a game that wasnt moving does?  You're dumb. Dumb, like really dumb.

Just now, JiFapono said:

Dude, that all was said in like a 20 minute span when the game came to screeching halt.  You cant be this ******* stupid, seriously, you cant be this dumb.  

What do you think about how JVOR is basically just like, lets get to night phase and has been the whole game?  That doesnt bother you but me saying I'd take the bullet of a modkill for a game that wasnt moving does?  You're dumb. Dumb, like really dumb.

Im not letting JVOR off the hook by any means.  I’m willing to lynch any of you, Pac, Spoot or JVOR today.  JVOR just happens to be 4th on that list currently. 

13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I’ll make it easy on you. I’m cop and got 80 n1 town and Ape n2 town. If scum kills me at this point they verify the info i just gave. If not, I just keep whittling down or someone counterclaims me and we just faceoff now. I tried getting you to claim so you can’t suddenly counter me even though it’s unlikely. 

Still a godfather possibility, but the smart money for me is to lynch between the remaining 4 (pac, crusher, spoot, and Jif) Spoot and JIF are oddly  going soft for each other and tunneling 80 so that has drawn my attention here and why i feel ok lynching you, especially since your whole list look like semi confirmed town list from my perspective. 

• Upvote 1