"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

JVOR, in order to make things tougher on scum on who to NK, I’ll lay my cards out on the table too.  Especially since I can corroborate your Ape investigation.

I’m town “Conspiracy Cop”.  I investigate players and am told whether he is “part of the conspiracy” or “not part of the conspiracy”.

i investigated Crusher N1 and Ape N2.  I got “Not part of the conspiracy” for both.

I’ll leave it up to the rest of the town to decide whether 2 cops makes sense, but I believe your reveal for now.

JiF, Pac or Spoot are the lynch options today.  

Mass reveal does except for ape in my opinion since we oddly both checked him out n2. 

so that’s a surprise. to be specific i omitted the flavor because I didn’t want to meta it up, but since it is relevant In light of 80, I get whether someone is a supe or not. Supe being a guilty result. 

i’d vote against coordinating because there is a possible role blocking, framing, etc roles that could be out there. 

another question this begs is the possibility of 3rd party. One being supes and one being conspiracy. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Mass reveal does except for ape in my opinion since we oddly both checked him out n2. 

so that’s a surprise. to be specific i omitted the flavor because I didn’t want to meta it up, but since it is relevant In light of 80, I get whether someone is a supe or not. Supe being a guilty result. 

i’d vote against coordinating because there is a possible role blocking, framing, etc roles that could be out there. 

another question this begs is the possibility of 3rd party. One being supes and one being conspiracy. 

Maybe if we speak in code.  Like I’ll investigate, say, the “Mule” and you investigate, say, the “One who likes Dams”.  They’ll never figure it out. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’ll make it easy on you. I’m cop and got 80 n1 town and Ape n2 town. If scum kills me at this point they verify the info i just gave. If not, I just keep whittling down or someone counterclaims me and we just faceoff now. I tried getting you to claim so you can’t suddenly counter me even though it’s unlikely. 

Still a godfather possibility, but the smart money for me is to lynch between the remaining 4 (pac, crusher, spoot, and Jif) Spoot and JIF are oddly  going soft for each other and tunneling 80 so that has drawn my attention here and why i feel ok lynching you, especially since your whole list look like semi confirmed town list from my perspective. 

Looks like 2 factions.  You can only clear one side, I’m assuming 

18 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, all that stood out to me from Pac was:

1. A vote on Cock. Maybe distancing. Maybe not.

2. Complaining that people are voting him for "actually [trying] to bring up the game".

3. Taking credit for Cock's lynch (which is pretty typical for him).

After reading JiF, he actually had more game-related commentary, so on principle, if I were to choose between the two, I'd vote Pac. But why does it have to be between the two? Is deadline looming? Seems kinda lazy/scummy to just decide it has to be between them.

After ISOing 80 I saw/remembered:

1. Him trying to create a narrative that I was "overreacting all game".

2. His WIFOM bs around how he busses as Scum.

3. His vote on Beaver was gross.

So, congratulations, @Jetsfan80 you just made my top 3.

unvote

vote 80

Catching up…

Not terrible, not great. I don’t mind the effort here.

8 hours ago, JiFapono said:

So your scum lean is on the only player who has even slightly presented a case and it happens to be omgus and your other scum lean is on Pac, who literally is not playing (which is typically a town tell with Pac).

And I love this half hearted attempt at role fishing.  I'm not like really role fishing guys, I dont like really care but man, I wan to know about this role.  This is also a totally ridiculous description of how I shared I have a meaningless role and the request for Batman in a game with nobody playing is once again a very weird attempt at posturing.  Which IMO is all you've done all game.  Nothing has happened where I need to share more details about my meaningless role.  If we got to that point, I'd share.  The only reason I even brought it up was because the game wasnt moving and if to avoid a random kill, my role wouldnt be missed.

You're disgusting and should die.

Vote 80

C’mon you and I both know hinting a role us going to draw attention from townies. So, why do it? Furthermore, why do it and then try to case anyone asking about it as scum?

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Nah, ya'll just playing lazy and I'm not going to reward the behavior.  The game is slow enough as it is. 

1. You aren’t “the only one putting in effort” and it’s an entirely lame and lazy basis on which to center things… just a lazy ax you’re accusing others of being.

2. Logic. Where is it?

3. Ed all know it’s been a slow game, saying over snd over feels like a shield from having yo have to say anything of meaning.

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

And more posturing and narrative spinning.

I'm great with my vote.  Guarantee your scum at this point.  

Eh.

3 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Vote jif

Hmm.

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I'm literally the only person putting effort into the game.  lol

C’mon.

huh?  sh*tting on my effort now too?  lol  

Oh wow, yeah, dumb ****.  I literally said "i wouldnt mind it happening, I have a meaningless role".  I didnt ask for anything.  God you suck so hard at this, not sure why it still amazes me.

He sucks or he’s scum? Which is it?

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So when you said “run me up so hard” that didn’t happen

Inquiring minds…

Am I a moron or scum?  It can’t be both this game.  Choose one.

This.

Oh, you can 100% be both.  You're dumb as **** but I definitely think you're scum too.

Not in the way you inferred it.

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

***GAME PAUSED***

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh boy.  One of us is dead.

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

80 aka HUGHIE - TOWN CONSPIRACY COP has had his head exploded.

GAME RESUMED

I can’t believe you dipsh*ts revealed just because Jif if whining.

15 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Yeah, i’m supposed to know that there is two cops and 2 factions when nothing about the game suggested that was warranted. two innocent results plus two scum in a pool of 4 was why i revealed. 

This reads sincere. Had to get a feel for you. 

On 3/2/2022 at 4:35 PM, jvill 51 said:

Roster:

1. @Jetsfan80

2. Barry Cock aka STORMFRONT - SUPE NAZI, lynched D1

3. @Spoot-Face

4. GSexy replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

5. @The Crusher

6. @JiFapono

7. Drums aka FRENCHIE - VANILLA TOWN, killed N1

8. Beaver aka KIMIKO - VANILLA TOWN, random lynched D2

9. @Integrity28

10. @Pac

Unvote.

D3 80 was daykill by head pop. Victoria Neumann. After a N2 with no NK.

So, either there is a 3rd party day killer OR scum earned a 1-time day kill OR scum alternates/can choose night or day OR scum targeted them doc/protect.

How was the NK on N1 killed? Eye lasers right? Genuinely can’t recall.

Would a 10-person game have two cop varieties? Would JVOR self-sacrifice a cop claim as scum to draw out the real cop? Considering it was after a night with no NK, which could be a scum hitting the doc. Dunno, but he seems genuine and it was town logic to do so.

This is a lot of roles for a 10 player game.

Im vanilla. I had a mechanic to my role, but it’s no longer relevant as it was tied to another role. My death would have gifted Beaver a1-timer.

3 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’ll make it easy on you. I’m cop and got 80 n1 town and Ape n2 town. If scum kills me at this point they verify the info i just gave. If not, I just keep whittling down or someone counterclaims me and we just faceoff now. I tried getting you to claim so you can’t suddenly counter me even though it’s unlikely. 

Still a godfather possibility, but the smart money for me is to lynch between the remaining 4 (pac, crusher, spoot, and Jif) Spoot and JIF are oddly  going soft for each other and tunneling 80 so that has drawn my attention here and why i feel ok lynching you, especially since your whole list look like semi confirmed town list from my perspective. 

JVOR, in order to make things tougher on scum on who to NK, I’ll lay my cards out on the table too.  Especially since I can corroborate your Ape investigation.

I’m town “Conspiracy Cop”.  I investigate players and am told whether he is “part of the conspiracy” or “not part of the conspiracy”.

i investigated Crusher N1 and Ape N2.  I got “Not part of the conspiracy” for both.

I’ll leave it up to the rest of the town to decide whether 2 cops makes sense, but I believe your reveal for now.

JiF, Pac or Spoot are the lynch options today.  

So, JVOR claims a cop. 80 claims a flavor cop. Daykill targets 80.

I feel like 80 was targeted as self-defense here. 80 was trying to find the SK, so the SK killed him. Eliminates the immediate threat. Self-preservation.

Otherwise it makes no sense to kill 80 over JVOR.

On 3/10/2022 at 4:03 PM, jvill 51 said:

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Cock (6) - Crusher, Drums, Pac, JiF, 80, Cock

Pac (3) - Ape, JVOR, Beaver

80 (1) - Spoot

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Yea, Jif, pac, crusher and spoot. Shoot into that pool. I just won’t entertain a big play by JVOR yet.

vote Spoot

I'm inclined to believe JVOR atm, which means there's Scum/SK/3rd party/whatever among Crusher, Pac, JiF, me.

I'm Town, and obviously not going to self-vote.

Crusher was cleared by 80, and JVOR can still clear him.

That leaves Pac and JiF.

JiF is at least active while Pac has disappeared, so I'd prefer killing Pac on that principle alone.

JiF is already L2 so I'll even it up.

vote Pac

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I'm inclined to believe JVOR atm, which means there's Scum/SK/3rd party/whatever among Crusher, Pac, JiF, me.

I'm Town, and obviously not going to self-vote.

Crusher was cleared by 80, and JVOR can still clear him.

That leaves Pac and JiF.

JiF is at least active while Pac has disappeared, so I'd prefer killing Pac on that principle alone.

JiF is already L2 so I'll even it up.

vote Pac

3rd party. ?