Jump to content

"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Unvote.

D3 80 was daykill by head pop. Victoria Neumann. After a N2 with no NK.

So, either there is a 3rd party day killer OR scum earned a 1-time day kill OR scum alternates/can choose night or day OR scum targeted them doc/protect.

How was the NK on N1 killed? Eye lasers right? Genuinely can’t recall.

Would a 10-person game have two cop varieties? Would JVOR self-sacrifice a cop claim as scum to draw out the real cop? Considering it was after a night with no NK, which could be a scum hitting the doc. Dunno, but he seems genuine and it was town logic to do so.

This is a lot of roles for a 10 player game.

Im vanilla. I had a mechanic to my role, but it’s no longer relevant as it was tied to another role. My death would have gifted Beaver a1-timer.

1 time what?  Seems like we have the similar roles, hence why I was fine with dying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Hey JiF, what’s the read now that 80 was town and from your perspective either i’m scum or both me and ape are town? 

I believe you and Ape after all this new info.  I was obviously off on 80 but he was pinging hard.  Just by simple POE - Pac, Crusher, Spoot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Excited to hear this after you're proven wrong.

The fear of being wrong is literally the least effective chord to pluck with me. 

As I said, I think it’s a tell. Why would I explain it, either way, until I fortify it as a read? Answer that post-game, since it’s irrelevant now.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

The Office Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Odds favor it being one of you goofs. Try explaining why it’s not you, who it might be, rather than trying to undermine - which is inherently pingy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

1 time what?  Seems like we have the similar roles, hence why I was fine with dying. 

Why would I divulge information that does nothing to vet me, but does give you fabric to potentially keep stringing you’d details along?

Who benefited from you dying?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I believe you and Ape after all this new info.  I was obviously off on 80 but he was pinging hard.  Just by simple POE - Pac, Crusher, Spoot

Pick one. Vote him.

Thats the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@jvill 51ard the scenes using death methods as clues or pure flavor? Re: head pop, laser eyes

Prob makes sense to make sure we don’t spin on flavor.

I think it is fair to say that death scenes (particularly of the non-lynching variety) are not pure flavor. Both non-lynch deaths had the same manner of death though.. if there are other types or not, PAFO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The fear of being wrong is literally the least effective chord to pluck with me. 

As I said, I think it’s a tell. Why would I explain it, either way, until I fortify it as a read? Answer that post-game, since it’s irrelevant now.

Odds favor it being one of you goofs. Try explaining why it’s not you, who it might be, rather than trying to undermine - which is inherently pingy.

I already said the obvious lynch pool is Crusher, Pac, JiF, and me, with everyone else being cleared (assuming we're believing JVOR's claim, which I am). I didn't undermine anything.

As far as convincing you it's not me, I don't know what to say other than it's not.

*shrugs*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Why would I divulge information that does nothing to vet me, but does give you fabric to potentially keep stringing you’d details along?

Who benefited from you dying?

 

Why would I divulge information that does nothing to vet me, but does give you fabric to potentially keep stringing you’d details along?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

I think it is fair to say that death scenes (particularly of the non-lynching variety) are not pure flavor. Both non-lynch deaths had the same manner of death though.. if there are other types or not, PAFO

Thank you.

Haha…. @ … the game: So, I didn’t realize there had been more than 1 head pop. I haven’t been paying attention until tonight really. 

So, yeah…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

 

Why would I divulge information that does nothing to vet me, but does give you fabric to potentially keep stringing you’d details along?

Stupid and uncooperative.

I had 2 forms of uncountered cop vouch for me. You should be explaining how your role works if your goal is to see if similar. Not the other way around… that’d risk feeding you material to use for lies.

With that, you lose the benefit if the doubt and remain sus.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I already said the obvious lynch pool is Crusher, Pac, JiF, and me, with everyone else being cleared (assuming we're believing JVOR's claim, which I am). I didn't undermine anything.

As far as convincing you it's not me, I don't know what to say other than it's not.

*shrugs*

Want to know what I really think?

Jif is SK. He was actually scum hunting 80, and thought he was right.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Vote Pac 

 

17 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT

Pac (3) - Crusher, Spoot, JiF

JiF (1) - JVOR

Spoot (1) - Ape

 

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Ohhhhhhh….

 

Season 4 Nbc GIF by Good Girls

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

 

Why would I divulge information that does nothing to vet me, but does give you fabric to potentially keep stringing you’d details along?

I kinda feel like you are being willfully uncooperative here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Want to know what I really think?

Jif is SK. He was actually scum hunting 80, and thought he was right.

 

Honestly, your guess is as good as mine at this point. In fact, it's probably better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After a sluggish start, sh*t was starting to hit the fan. Just as The Boys we’re starting to piece together just what the **** was going on, Hughie got his head popped and the finger pointing was back on.

This time though there was no sitting around. They acted swiftly, even with accusations flying back and forth.

Where was Pac anyway? He’d claimed the mantle of Greatest Supe Hunter Ever but done nothing to back it up. And he was conveniently MIA when some information had finally started to come out and 80’s brains splattered out of nowhere.

So Pac was the obvious choice. One by one the votes came in. And then they dropped the hammer.

As Pac walked into the room, before he could even get a word out, Butcher pulled the trigger and the shotgun hit Pac square in the chest.


 


image.thumb.jpeg.9ac964f371a50e022929b139e2269c0b.jpeg

 

PAC aka MOTHER’S MILK - TOWN JAILKEEPER has been lynched.

 

It is now night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Stupid and uncooperative.

I had 2 forms of uncountered cop vouch for me. You should be explaining how your role works if your goal is to see if similar. Not the other way around… that’d risk feeding you material to use for lies.

With that, you lose the benefit if the doubt and remain sus.

Disagree.  You said your action was out of play.  There is no harm in you detailing your role.  I never said if my action was still in play and its the same reason I havent said who my action goes to.  Weird logic here from the vetted townie.  Technically, you gave me enough.  I could have easily created a full reveal off what you gave me but I was seeking to understand more in the chance, there were more similar townies like us and/or my action is still in play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I kinda feel like you are being willfully uncooperative here.

Nah, I was just using irony. Ape basically did the same thing but one person is being cooperative and the other isnt?  lol 

This isnt a case or anything, I was just making a silly in the moment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Disagree.  You said your action was out of play.  There is no harm in you detailing your role.  I never said if my action was still in play and its the same reason I havent said who my action goes to.  Weird logic here from the vetted townie.  Technically, you gave me enough.  I could have easily created a full reveal off what you gave me but I was seeking to understand more in the chance, there were more similar townies like us and/or my action is still in play.

Oh, I already know I gave you enough - which I immediately regretted. I’m not getting sucked into a debate about this.

Theres zero value to me over-detailing a mechanic that scum can leverage in fake claims. 

This is a very level-headed sounding way to not answer my question. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Nah, I was just using irony. Ape basically did the same thing but one person is being cooperative and the other isnt?  lol 

This isnt a case or anything, I was just making a silly in the moment. 

One person has been viewed by 2 cop claims. The other is a moron.

Congrats, other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, I already know I gave you enough - which I immediately regretted. I’m not getting sucked into a debate about this.

Theres zero value to me over-detailing a mechanic that scum can leverage in fake claims. 

This is a very level-headed sounding way to not answer my question. 

You're wrong.  What you did, was stupid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...