"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Funny thing about serial killer is that they actually kill. If JiF somehow gets out of this it'll rank up with OJ levels of getting away with it.

Post-game:

"How I would've done it"

I don't see him surfing his way out of this one, unless Crusher is unlynchable or some sh*t. Even if JiF is able to somehow kill one of us tonight, Town still outnumbers him 2 to 1.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't see him surfing his way out of this one, unless Crusher is unlynchable or some sh*t. Even if JiF is able to somehow kill one of us tonight, Town still outnumbers him 2 to 1.

I have a boomerang shot left.  I get a 2 for 1 

• Haha 2

The Boys managed to regroup after a death-less, laser free, all heads still in one pice night. And they immediately got to work. Butcher loaded up the weapons and passed one to each of the group. "You know what it's time for ya cunts," he said. "Get the tampons out of your twats and lets go take out The Homelander."

A clever ruse had given Butcher his location. And they'd use his powers to their own advantage. The group lured Homelander to the spot, then set off the high frequency ring that would overwhelm his super sense of hearing. He was too distracted to see them coming. And they had him surrounded.

The only problem with their plan, however, was how exactly do you kill Superman without kryptonite? The Ape struck the first blow, but it barely glanced off him. The Beaver started gnawing on his leg, but he shook him off with a flock of his ankle and sent him careering into the wall.

"Enough," Butcher said. "I'll handle it meself."

He reached into his bag and pulled out the hammer..

And The Homelander laughed.

"You really think I can be killed with a hammer?"

"Well we're certainly gonna try."

He raised the hammer high above his head and charged.

But just as he was about to swing ---

cmic-book-pop-art-pop-prints.jpg

Butcher stood there, covered in blood and brains, an unwelcome but sadly familiar sight.

He looked around wildly for the victim. But Ape and Spoot stood there awestruck, their heads still very much intact. He wiped his eyes and turned back to where the Homelander stood, now headless. The long thought invincible headless man crumbled to his knees, and lay dead on the floor at Butcher's feet. And behind him, the slender silhouette of Congresswoman Neumann, a smirk creeping along her face.

Crusher aka THE HOMELANDER - SUPE LEADER, has been lynched.

2TJg6MqYKYAdHtqohoSpiP.jpg

As Butcher began to process what was going on, he turned to The Ape and shouted "RUN!".. but it was too late. Spoot had already pulled the extra large can of Fresca from his jacket pocket, and proceeded to use his beaver strength to bash in the Ape's skull. He poured the delicious, fizzing remains over the Ape's lifeless corpse.

main-qimg-e4bac27f094c14d662e5ef282a61b0

Ape aka KIMIKO'S BROTHER - TOWN MOTIVATOR (Kimiko gains 1x shot if she's still alive to witness his death), has had his head bashed in.

Butcher dropped the hammer and laughed. "So it was you," he said to the Congresswoman, her true nature finally revealed.

"All along" she said.

She looked him straight in the eyes, and in the next instant, his eyes were gone.

karl-urban.jpg

JVOR aka BILLY BUTCHER - TOWN SUPE COP, has had his head popped.

GAME OVER!

JiF aka VICTORIA NEUMANN and Spoot aka Alastair Adana, THE CONSPIRACY, WIN!

• Post of the Week 3

Thanks for playing everyone! Since the dead thread was just a PM between me and 80 and I was the only one who posted in it I’ll just post set up here:

SUPE TEAM:

Barry is STORMFRONT

Crusher is HOMELANDER

As a team, they have EVEN night kills, ODD night Supe Cop searches, 1x strong man kill (takes the place of factional kill that night) and a 1x BPV.

CONSPIRACY TEAM:

JiF is VICTORIA NEUMANN

Spoot is ALASTAIR ADANA

As a team, they have ODD night kills, EVEN night Conspiracy Cop searches, 1x day kill (takes place of their next nightly kill) and a 1x BPV.

They did not have the ability to communicate in the beginning of the game. JiF was aware that Spoot was his teammate, and Spoot had to find him. Once found they would be able to get their own PM to communicate. Spoot would get a guess each day phase and night phase; by N2 if unfound they would get their own PM, but JiF would gain an ability to betray Spoot later on in the game.

TOWN:

80 - Hughie Campbell, TOWN CONSPIRACY COP

Greenseed/JVOR - Billy Butcher, TOWN SUPE COP

Pac - MM, TOWN JAILKEEPER

Beaver - Kimiko, VT

Drums - Frenchie, VT

Ape - Kimiko's brother, TOWN MOTIVATOR (if Kimiko still alive when he dies, she will receive a 1x shot)

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Will be upset if you end up being SK so hopefully you're the last townie. Surprise beaver is usually nice but not in this scenario.

When Spoot opened with a quick vote in Jif, before checking in with your investigation, I thought “maybe…. Eh… idgaf”.

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Thanks for playing everyone! Since the dead thread was just a PM between me and 80 and I was the only one who posted in it I’ll just post set up here:

SUPE TEAM:

Barry is STORMFRONT

Crusher is HOMELANDER

As a team, they have EVEN night kills, ODD night Supe Cop searches, 1x strong man kill (takes the place of factional kill that night) and a 1x BPV.

CONSPIRACY TEAM:

JiF is VICTORIA NEUMANN

Spoot is ALASTAIR ADANA

As a team, they have ODD night kills, EVEN night Conspiracy Cop searches, 1x day kill (takes place of their next nightly kill) and a 1x BPV.

They did not have the ability to communicate in the beginning of the game. JiF was aware that Spoot was his teammate, and Spoot had to find him. Once found they would be able to get their own PM to communicate. Spoot would get a guess each day phase and night phase; by N2 if unfound they would get their own PM, but JiF would gain an ability to betray Spoot later on in the game.

TOWN:

80 - Hughie Campbell, TOWN CONSPIRACY COP

Greenseed/JVOR - Billy Butcher, TOWN SUPE COP

Pac - MM, TOWN JAILKEEPER

Beaver - Kimiko, VT

Drums - Frenchie, VT

Ape - Kimiko's brother, TOWN MOTIVATOR (if Kimiko still alive when he dies, she will receive a 1x shot)

Felt like Jif-Spoot was a team. Oh well. GG. In my opinion, town needs a more secure killing role to balance the setup with 2 vs 2 factions not two investigative roles. Just my two cents. But taking nothing away from JIF and Spoot. Good job.

• Upvote 4

Haha, oh well. I never would have guessed 4 bad guys in a 10 player game. ?‍♂️

Good job JVOR. Sorry I didn’t start helping until late. Y’all should have listened to me at the beginning on Jif + I think 80 flat out pointed at their in-thread collab.

Thanks for running a game @jvill 51, sorry the FA frenzy held my favor.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the game, @jvill 51!

I'm sorry participation was so spotty this game, and I take part in the blame. It was no fault of yours, and you deserve kudos for keeping the game going and writing great scenes, despite us.

Sincerely, great job, man. It was a fun setup that deserved better participation.

Salute GIF

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Felt like Jif-Spoot was a team. Oh well. GG. In my opinion, town needs a more secure killing role to balance the setup with 2 vs 2 factions not two investigative roles. Just my two cents. But taking nothing away from JIF and Spoot. Good job.

Yeah, game design didn’t favor town. We were here as collateral damage. Which is fine, hahaha

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm sorry participation was so spotty this game, and I take part in the blame. It was no fault of yours, and you deserve kudos for keeping the game going and writing great scenes, despite us.

Sincerely, great job, man. It was a fun setup that deserved better participation.

Salute GIF

You guys made it fun in the end. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Salute GIF

We got to ninja lynch Pac, Beaver got random killed, 10/10 had fun. Even if JN mafia is dying a bit, it was nice playing again with fun people again.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

2 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

unvote

want to hammer with the parade of pictures.

So, I never saw this Unvote.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Should we kill Jif first? Is he a larger threat? 

We're going to have to 50-50 at some point so I'm okay with it. He's either the world's worst townie this game with multiple versions of the truth or SK in my eyes, so I'm down since he's the one that can apparently day kill. He's at L-1 so either you or I can do it if you agree

So, thinking you still had your vote on him… I read this, but then …

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Tbf, we all kinda quit this game.

Ok

unvote

vote Crusher

This.

Mario Hammer Render by Nintega-Dario on DeviantArt

Giving Ape some time to figure out what he wants to do, but getting ready in case it's time.

I thought Spoot ninja hammered.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Vote Crusher 

So, I didn’t bother unvoting, but 100% would have. Jif was the right one to kil first IMO.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I think I put town against it with this setup which was more geared towards the original 12+ person. I weakened the factions a bit from that but maybe should have dropped a player as well.

That said, I think the town had its chances but inactivity and not starting to piece things together until late ultimately killed them.

Nicely done by Spoot and JiF getting the victory, thanks to Crusher for hanging in there, thanks to JVOR for filling in and the head fake with his investigation results today (he did not actually investigate Crusher), and thanks to Drums and Beaver for volunteering to stay out of the DT in case we needed replacements again. Also nice job Ape on starting to put it together a bit at the end there.

And of course 80, who got his head exploded the moment the game got going a bit.

Fun game, just wish we had the passion we once did...

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, game design didn’t favor town. We were here as collateral damage. Which is fine, hahaha

I think @jvill 51 said in the sign up thread that he initially wanted 12 players, which would've been optimal.

Also, you getting the role that needs to die first in order for Beaver to get an extra shot was unfortunate, lol, and one of the ways randoming roles can hurt a setup. Flip those roles and Town gets a significant boost.

The Town Jailer ghosting on the game and getting himself lynched didn't help either.  Funny, though. I don't know if @Pac has been posting on the main forum, so I hope he's alright. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You guys made it fun in the end. 

Thanks. Glad it was entertaining, but I could've put in a better effort. Not happy with myself in that regard.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

That is a JVOR special, he's done it more than once.

The last time railroaded Bleedin Green and Pac very hard to the point where they accused me of cheating. Believe me, it was sweaty hands for about 10 minutes until Crusher admitted guilt. Turns out it wouldn't have mattered, but still fun to do a soul read on the 50-50.

• Haha 2