"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

I just had to re-read 4 pages to find out who "gsexy" was. 

This game is an abomination.  Not one iota of actual game content discussed.

It's the Boys..  I'm sure the game is rife with power roles which is why you prissy bitches might be scurred to engage.

I want to fight you all.

Unvote Vote Cock as he hasn't even pretended to be interested in the game.  My son is every bit as unathletic as yours (probably more) and I just painted my downstairs bathroom but you don't hear me talking about that sht.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

You cunts.  
I forgot about this game. 

My wife is leaving me, because of my new “diet” which is basically Atkins (but replace the food parts with vodka and call in sick to work for a week straight.)

I too, will be buying a new home soon.  And the planning parts are causing me anxiety. 

vote Barry 

Nothing to do with men calling you sexy on the interwebz?

7 hours ago, Pac said:

It's the Boys..  I'm sure the game is rife with power roles which is why you prissy bitches might be scurred to engage.

I want to fight you all.

Unvote Vote Cock as he hasn't even pretended to be interested in the game.  My son is every bit as unathletic as yours (probably more) and I just painted my downstairs bathroom but you don't hear me talking about that sht.

My son would probably beat your ass.

8 hours ago, Pac said:

I want to fight you all.

For real.  Im Mega suped up.   Baddest of the bad, ain’t scared of snot! 

Barry deserves heat for his cavalier attitude.  Gsexy bandwagoned him though and said nothing about the game with his only post and dropped the famous, I forgot about this game scum line.  

sometimes this sh*t is too easy 

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

For real.  Im Mega suped up.   Baddest of the bad, ain’t scared of snot! 

Barry deserves heat for his cavalier attitude.  Gsexy bandwagoned him though and said nothing about the game with his only post and dropped the famous, I forgot about this game scum line.  

sometimes this sh*t is too easy 

Nah, I’m legit drinking my life away. 

The house we are renting is owned by her sister. They came into some fortunes and said they would sell it to us at the cost of their remaining mortgage, basically a $200K gift. 

nice gesture. 

After a recent fight between my wife and I, they reneged on the offer saying I cannot be on the deed, and she said we need to divorce.
She picked the house over our marriage. 

The value of my marriage is literally quantifiable.  Which sucks because I’ve been spreading rumors of my million dollar cock, and it turns out it’s less than $250K. 

So I’ve been drinking. And yes, I forgot about this game. 

8 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Hey guys, 

I need to step out of this game to participate in real life.  I'm sorry. 

Also, I'm going to rehab to get better.

Glad to hear you are taking steps to get well.  I'm praying for you.    

• Upvote 1