Combine WRs

SR24

11 hours ago, SR24 said:

He had himself a day!

Watson tested extremely well, he's in the conversation for high round 2 easily I think especially after his showing at the senior bowl.  Depending how the run of WR's goes that can turn into late 1. 

I thought Alec Pierce had a monster testing day too.  He didnt show out as well in the drills with some drops, but look at the testing numbers:

6'3 211 33" arms (only 9" hands which is meh) 4.41 40 (which initially was put at a 4.33), 40.5 vert (top mark for wr at the combine) , 129 broad, 7.13 in the 3 cone, and a 4.28 short shuttle. 

Kid really athletically tested out very well for a guy of his size. 

RAS seems to confirm that this WR class is filled with pick your flavor WRs and not a true dominant prospect. Which flaw are you okay living with in terms of risk/value? Even Watson has the competition/production questions even though he's the unicorn of the offseason so far.

For me, Watson and Austin were big beneficiaries gaining momentum. Burks got dinged hard. Olave and Wilson relatively the same, but they didn't kill it with the other parts of the measurements so they just verified their speed matches their play speed. Dotson slightly down and Pierce up.

edit: Pickens up as well.

53 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

RAS seems to confirm that this WR class is filled with pick your flavor WRs and not a true dominant prospect. Which flaw are you okay living with in terms of risk/value? Even Watson has the competition/production questions even though he's the unicorn of the offseason so far.

For me, Watson and Austin were big beneficiaries gaining momentum. Burks got dinged hard. Olave and Wilson relatively the same, but they didn't kill it with the other parts of the measurements so they just verified their speed matches their play speed. Dotson slightly down and Pierce up.

edit: Pickens up as well.

On that note, where do you guys see Kevin Austin going in the draft?  His RAS was ridiculous.

FM-ovF5WYCAj0ZV?format=png&name=900x900