Jets Combine Thoughts: What is Joe Douglas Thinking Right Now (GreenBean is the man)

NY Jets Draft

GreenBean is in Sedona, Arizona this week and he climbed to the top of a mountain to get internet and speak with you.

Combine week is here and the excitement is at an all-time high. With the combine comes media exposure. GreenBean breaks down what everyone had to say.

Joe Douglas is staring at a draft where 7 of the top 10 consensus picks are defensive players. Build an explosive offense or do you help Zach Wilson by improving the defense? Could the Jets go defense with the first two picks? Is another safety Kyle Hamilton in the future? Positional value be damned. Or is this a smokescreen because the Jets are sending messages that they are thinking defense.

Watch the video, enjoy the hike and views that our fearless host shows us and let us know what you think about the NY Jets draft in our forum.

The post Jets Combine Thoughts: What is Joe Douglas Thinking Right Now appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

45 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I was to grab lunch with GreenBean last week out in Sedona! Beautiful out there!

He had no internet, right? He couldn't text you?

He pulled the same stunt on me. I was walking around the mountain for hours and he was a no show.  :)

Damn I wish I could go on RV adventures with the Bean family. I could join the late night campfire pod.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

He pulled the same stunt on me. I was walking around the mountain for hours and he was a no show.  :)

Damn I wish I could go on RV adventures with the Bean family. I could join the late night campfire pod.

oops haha sorry that was supposed to say "Was Able to" I did link up with him haha it was a really nice time!

On 3/4/2022 at 3:16 AM, Maxman said:

You have my itinerary Max! lol.   Always welcome.  We gotta make Vegas happen.  maybe around April 28th or so???   Eh?   EH???   ?

On 3/8/2022 at 1:45 AM, GREENBEAN said:

You have my itinerary Max! lol.   Always welcome.  We gotta make Vegas happen.  maybe around April 28th or so???   Eh?   EH???   ?

Getting closer to booking it. Just making sure I have someone to stay home that weekend with my wife.  All cleared work wise, time off wise. Looking at flying in on April 28th and enjoying the madness!