Could you see JD using both #1's on edge guys?

Don't see it and basically Saleh said he thinks they are all on a similar level and there is no Bosa in the draft. I think them taking 0 EDGE players is far more likely than 2. I am not sure we even take Thibs at 4. And with Saleh's comment they are not reaching for the others.

• Upvote 2

It’s possible but I don’t think particularly likely. I think the bigger obstacle is finding someone at 4 than at 10. Certainly depends how today shakes out since edge is probably the position athletic testing is most important for.

Lots of variables we don’t know about either. One is Lawson’s health. Another is whether they want to kick JFM inside more.

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, derp said:

It’s possible but I don’t think particularly likely. I think the bigger obstacle is finding someone at 4 than at 10. Certainly depends how today shakes out since edge is probably the position athletic testing is most important for.

Lots of variables we don’t know about either. One is Lawson’s health. Another is whether they want to kick JFM inside more.

That was the question I was going to ask Saleh two weeks ago on the Call, but I was too far back in line and didn't get picked.

• Upvote 1

I’d put the odds of him actually drafting players at #4 & 10 to be about 50%, and the chances of them both being Edges pretty close to 0%. He’s got Lawson, they like Huff, they’re still giving Zuniga a chance, and the the team has other needs and probably want to continue focusing on the offense. 

• Upvote 1