Calvin Ridley suspended for the whole 2022 season for betting on games

Lith

That's it for me...

Try and take two in the draft among...

Wilson-London-Jameson Williams-Christian Watson-George Pickens-Kevin Austin Jr.-Alec Pierce...por favor.

Also take two TE's...

McBride-Ruckert-Likely-Wydermyer-Ferguson-Greg Dulcich-Charlie Kolar.

Again...por favor...for ZW's sake.

Do it JD!

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

Leave ya to wonder how someone that stupid can memorize a playbook.  He one of them Go Route Only guys like Mike Wallace?

Honestly, some people are just savants and can be really good at their specific talents and certain traits above what most are capable of. 

Then everywhere else in their life, they just suck at it and make the worst choices at the dumbest/worst times that can be shocking. I've seen it at multiple places I've worked at. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Wait a minute.  I was told Joe Douglas should have traded picks and done anything to get this guy in here.

20 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Of course he did.  Thats his job.  He was never going to trade anything of significance for him.  A 6th or 7th maybe.

You dont trade anything for players who quit on the team mid season.

pepsi GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Meanwhile Davante Adams watches his potential FA market value continue to spike as the Packers try to get him to accept a home town discount.

When I as younger I liked the Packers, now I hate them due to their QB.  I hope they get nothing but grief.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

No he doesn't.  Godwin will likely be franchised. So will Adams.  Robinson and Cooper will be the WR free agent prizes with multiple teams fighting for these two players.   Neither are going to be worth what the market will demand.  I'd rather draft a receiver.  Cooper is always banged up and he disappears in big games.  

Moore is going to be a star. Davis is a good WR as well.  Douglas is better off spending money elsewhere.

Robinson I suspect will be more boar anchor than Prize. I am not sinking money into a declining 29 year old WR. Cooper is like the 32nd #1 WR in football. Pass on him as well.

• Upvote 2

He might have trouble establishing himself with another team. I imagine most everybody in the league wouldn't  want someone who threw everybody under the bus, for personal profit. Not to mention,  eing a complete bonehead

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

My serious take on this matter is that now that gambling is legal nearly everywhere and basicallly at the forefront of sports media etc etc, this won’t be the last time we ever hear about this.  I’m just waiting for an official to get caught.

If (rather, when) an official gets caught, we're not going to ever know about it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2