Russell Wilson -> Broncos

wow. 

great so another great QB in the AFC.

i would be careful about trading for DJ. the Seahawks looked really bad after they gave us two #1s for Adams. he has to try to save face and ask us for more than other teams.

poor Adams. Seattle will be in a rebuild now. my guess is this is Pete Carrols last year. no way at his age he sticks around for this.

11 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Really sucks for our trade down scenarios

Not too sure about that. I am not convinced that the Giants new HC and GM will keep Jones, Wilis mocked to Carolina on Tankathon, Seattle seems most likey to want a QB. I think this makes our #4 pick more valuable for QB needy team.  No?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Rodgers isnt just the king of the north now... He's basically the last man standing in the NFC.  Clear path for the next few years. 

It’s crazy. Stafford and the Rams are the biggest obstacle, and we all know how hard it is to repeat in the NFL.  

• Upvote 1

Holy sh*t this is a once in a generation trade for an elite QB.

I honestly feel horrible for Seahawks fans right now. Unless they absolutely hit on whatever picks they get this guts an organization that still had a large window with a top tier QB.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Copernicus said:

Not too sure about that. I am not convinced that the Giants new HC and GM will keep Jones, Wilis mocked to Carolina on Tankathon, Seattle seems most likey to want a QB. I think this makes our #4 pick more valuable.  No?

could, but i worry about the giants swooping in for any trade this year.  They seem better positioned at 5 and 7 around QB needy teams

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

It’s crazy. Stafford and the Rams are the biggest obstacle, and we all know how hard it is to repeat in the NFL.  

Not only did he make a smart play for Money, he's basically given himself the easiest road to the superbowl possible.  Now once he gets there its a different story, but the AFC playoffs will be an absolute GAUNTLET to get to the bowl

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

Holy sh*t this is a once in a generation trade for an elite QB.

I honestly feel horrible for Seahawks fans right now. Unless they absolutely hit on whatever picks they get this guts an organization that still had a large window with a top tier QB.

Carroll and Schneider should be fired into the sun. Malpractice.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

could, but i worry about the giants swooping in for any trade this year.  They seem better positioned at 5 and 7 around QB needy teams

But the giants are a huge qb needy team.  The sell is, if you want a qb you must jump ahead of the giants.  Does anyone really think they’re sticking with jones beyond this season?