Russell Wilson -> Broncos

John Schneider is such a crappy GM though. Why even trade for Lock and not fight for someone like Jeudy or Patrick Surtain to be included? And to give back a 4th on top of it? Woof.

Wilson was an A+ asset and they waited about 2 seconds after Rodgers got off the board to pull this sub-par deal when the vast majority feel that this QB class is a bad one. Who else were they worried was peddling 9X Pro Bowl SB winning QBs? Watson is the only other premium QB asset available and he comes with the obvious baggage. Just astounding.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

Seattle still did the right thing.  Their window had closed, they took the best deal they could get and facilitated their rebuild.  

I guess......I mean I woulda wanted 3 1sts at a minimum but if they can settle with two ok.......Seattle headed to the wilderness for a bit

Can't stop thinking of it this through the prism of the Jamal Adams trade.

The Seahawks get:

-Jamal Adams

-A second rounder

-Give up a third, get a second back

-NOTHING SIGNIFICANT IN PLAYERS. Noah Fant for a year, Harris for a year, Lock for a year 

Denver gets Russell Wilson. 

The Seahawks basically traded the best FQB in their history for Jamal Adams and a second rounder, lol

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, KRL said:

SEA must be targeting a QB in the draft, considering the type of QB Wilson is it may be

Malik Willis.  If so will they stay at #9 or try to move up?

Maybe the Jets can work out a move down and back up version like the Dolphins did last year with old friends Seattle and Carolina. Take 64 and 41 (or 64 and Denver's first next year) to move to 9 and then give up 64 to move back up to 6. A massive stretch, I know. But would be fun.