Russell Wilson -> Broncos

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

Idk I think body wise he is Josh Allen lite, it would really shock me if they went QB in a down year knowing they could fix so much more and run it back with Jones.

I see your point, and you may be 100% correct, however we just need the speculation that the Giants may take a QB to have a team jump them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, football guy said:

Agree. You would think he's more likely to get dealt than DK. 

Lockett will be 30 this year, but he's shown no signs of decline and is a good fit for the offense. 

Less team friendly contract than Cooper, right? Tick less annually but more guarantees, more years, he’s older already, and it’s backloaded.

2 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Wow crazy!!!! If they'd take 10 for DK I'd do it but I doubt they would.

Might as well...... have a Fire Sale......F...IT, they're not sniffing the play-offs, at least during the rest of Jamal Adams' career.

Douglas should call them up, "the 10th pick for Metcalf and also have them send back to him 2nd Rd picks, for the rest of Jamal Adams' career''....don't laugh he might be able to swing it.  I'll never know but I think Douglas made that Adams deal when he was lucky enough that Pete Carroll was in the room and he was even more amped up than usual and he made Seattle get way way too aggressive.....could happen again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KRL said:

SEA must be targeting a QB in the draft, considering the type of QB Wilson is it may be

Malik Willis.  If so will they stay at #9 or try to move up?

They have to trade up. If the Pittsburgh hype for Malik Willis is true, it's time for Seattle to get the Jets on the phone for the 4th pick.

PFF has Willis going as high as 2 to the Lions. If the Lions and Texans pass on Willis, the Jets are the obvious trading partners.

2 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

They have to trade up. If the Pittsburgh hype for Malik Willis is true, it's time for Seattle to get the Jets on the phone for the 4th pick.

PFF has Willis going as high as 2 to the Lions. If the Lions and Texans pass on Willis, the Jets are the obvious trading partners.

Is a QB even going in the top 15 ?

no need to trade up

• Sympathy 1

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Bahahahhahaha........Jamal Adams is breaking sh*t in his house right now.

I liked Sammy and fell for the Fool's Gold of his last 4 games of his Rookie Year along with Tony Romo's analysis of him becoming the #1 QB in the entire league.  I fell back on what I thought would be a Top 10 QB at worst, but then quickly did not like what I saw from him when Gase put the finishing touches on wrecking him.

I'm just happy Sammy is now much closer to the California beaches now that he is in Seattle....I think his goal is to get there as soon as possible and out of the NFL after scoring as many fat NFL paychecks as possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Bahahahhahaha........Jamal Adams is breaking sh*t in his house right now.

I liked Sammy and fell for the Fool's Gold of his last 4 games of his Rookie Year along with Tony Romo's analysis of him becoming the #1 QB in the entire league.  I fell back on what I thought would be a Top 10 QB at worst, but then quickly did not like what I saw from him when Gase put the finishing touches on wrecking him.

I'm just happy Sammy is now much closer to the California beaches now that he is in Seattle....I think his goal is to get there as soon as possible and out of the NFL after scoring as many fat NFL paychecks as possible.

lol it was fake dude 

One thing that has not been mentioned yet is that this also depresses the value of serial sexual predator Deshaun Watson even more. RW is older but but certainly higher value than RW, and Seattle was not as motivated to trade. 2 1sts and 2 2nds would seem to be the upper bound for him now likely less. 

Also hurts the Jets chance of trading down from 10 as that was previously a likely spot for someone to come up for a QB. Atlanta's pick at 8 becomes more valuable. If somehow Atlanta's pick does not become a QB then 10 would be the logical place to come for Willis or Pickett but my guess is the draft now goes QB-QB at 8 and 9. Obscure chance someone comes up to 4, but possible as you cannot guarantee the Giants dont go QB and with QB almost definite at 8 and 9 worst case, getting to 4 assures you the pick. On the flip side, this move almost guarantees 2 Top 10 picks are QBs so we will have more choices at 10 

16 minutes ago, Larz said:

Is a QB even going in the top 15 ?

no need to trade up

It's going to be interesting, I'm guessing, based on all senior bowl/combine talking heads, that Malik will go higher than expected.

3 hours ago, David Harris said:

Jamal goes for 2 firsts and a third.

Wilson goes for 2 firsts, 2 seconds, Drew Lock and 2 players.

The Jamal Adams trade may be the best trade of the 21st century!

Translation

Seattle traded: Russell Wilson and a 3rd for Jamal Adams, two 2nds and a 4th. 

**** those extra scrub players. That's the gist of what Seattle has done. 

46 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL.  When you look at the Seahawks' trades they got back the picks plus more value they wasted for Adams.  Pete Carroll should be proud of his Wilson for Adams franchise changer.

No.  You couldnt use the picks and players that the Seahawks got to trade up to 14 & 10.  No way any of those Denver picks are above 25.

1 hour ago, Copernicus said:

I see your point, and you may be 100% correct, however we just need the speculation that the Giants may take a QB to have a team jump them. 

If the Giants don’t want to draft a QB, it’s in their best interest to feign interest to have one more non-QB drop to their pick. And that only helps us. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Translation

Seattle traded: Russell Wilson and a 3rd for Jamal Adams, two 2nds and a 4th. 

**** those extra scrub players. That's the gist of what Seattle has done. 

I wish we could have just made that trade back in 2020.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, derp said:

Less team friendly contract than Cooper, right? Tick less annually but more guarantees, more years, he’s older already, and it’s backloaded.

I don't think you guys have this right.  Lockett's deal has a ton of bonus money that they already pay him and will come due if they move him.  I think he'd cost them money against the cap to trade.  I don't see any way they are trading Lockett no matter what the rumor mill says

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

So if true and Darnold traded to Seattle and Drew Lock is dealt to the Seahawks they would for 2022 have two tier two QBs. Lock isn’t actually that bad he can play but like Sam not a franchise Qb. 

Hold the fort guys