Jamal Adams and the NY Jets ruined the Seattle Seahawks

Bronx

5 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

What has this team accomplished since the trade besides an 6-27 record? No need for us to sound like bitter exs checking up on our past mates when only one or two teams have a worse W record then us since then. 

I dont know. We just got an all pro LG for the next decade in AVT and about to take Garrett Wilson who is going to be a top, elite receiver in this league.  But beside that, nothing.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

I dont know. We just got an all pro LG for the next decade in AVT and about to take Garrett Wilson who is going to be a top, elite receiver in this league.  But beside that, nothing.

Garrett Wilson looks good. Hope he lasts to pick #10. I'd honestly consider drafting him at #4.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

What has this team accomplished since the trade besides an 6-27 record? No need for us to sound like bitter exs checking up on our past mates when only one or two teams have a worse W record then us since then. 

Added AVT and whoever we get at 10 to a rebuilding team?

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, rangerous said:

eff adams.  the guy was a good player but not as good as he claimed to be.  the jets are much better off without him and his stupid doggy tricks.

He's half a Safety (hands of stone).

You have to scheme blitzes for the guy to know he's on the field.

You don't pay $17Mill/yr for that.

You pay $17Mill for a player who can CHANGE GAMES.  Adams does NOT do that.

Sidenote...just about ALL his biggest plays come against bottom feeding teams you should beat with cannon fodder playing Safety.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Therefore, you have to enjoy this. It's not like keeping Adams instead would've made the team any better.

Also the Jets thus far have only seen 1/3 of the trade in return. Still coming up is pick #10 in this draft and a $17MM free agent using the Adams cap space. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

To be fair we haven't even used the second of the two draft picks we got. but hey, do you. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, juxsta said:

Here's a great summary of what took place overall. And to think, they extended the GM AFTER he made the worst trade in history for Jamal.....

OMG, LOOOOOOOOOOOL

FÚuuuUUUUUUUU JAMIE, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

PIECE OF GARBAGE

HAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

Let us enjoy this. It's all we've got.

Exactly I'm enjoying this schadenfreude.

If we wait to have a winning record to enjoy thingd we'll never enjoy any thing.

Personally I very much enjoy lighting the pyre for once promising QB prospects.

jedi return GIF

• Haha 2

That will change soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

I mean, I dont think you trade for draft picks to win immediately.

50 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

And now there are some that want to draft his replacement in KT....  Learn baby Learn.

well if its between KT and a OL then i pick KT.

if you want to learn how bad it is to draft a 3rd one just look at the Detroit Lions.