NY Jets fans blast Jamal Adams after Russell Wilson trade

Bronx

3 hours ago, Bronx said:

“I was sick of hearing ‘the rebuild year’,” Adams said in a November 2020 interview.

Let’s be honest, the Jets were the laughingstock,” Adams said. “(In Seattle), this is how the NFL is supposed to be. This is the dream I was dreamin’.”

This is why he will always be hated and why no one will ever feel bad for him. Now he is stuck in a rebuild with a contract no NFL team would want to inherit. 

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This is why he will always be hated and why no one will ever feel bad for him. Now he is stuck in a rebuild with a contract no NFL team would want to inherit. 

Let's say he gets traded - I assume he has some guaranteed money on his contract but anything over that goes away.

Could the Giants be at play here if Seattle wants to move up to 7 or some other move?

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

This brings a great debate. Which one came first, penetration or masturbation?

Imagine masturbating with caveman hands and no lotion. 

I'm going with penetration. 

I don’t think Adams plays more than 12 games this year. He will come up with some soft tissue injury and hit the IR list   He got his money and that’s all he cares about. Glad he’s gone 

THANK YOU JD THANK YOU