Jet Nation 2022 Mock Draft Starts March 30.

Lith

Spots are going fast.  Returning players (who missed 0 or 1 pick last year) have already claimed 26 of 32 available spots.  Available teams:

• Bears
  • Colts
  • Chiefs
  • Rams
  • Patriots
  • Jets (who will be assigned by lottery)

For anyone who has not participated in the past, following are draft rules.  The draft typically plays out over the coure of 2 to 3 weeks, it is a lot of fun and a lot of great draft discussion but it is not for everyone.  If interested, let us know in this thread and claim one of the remaining teams, also let us know if you want to be in lottery to pick for the Jets.  T

JetNation Mock Draft rules:

1. Duration: We will be doing a full 7 round mock NFL draft. It takes between 2 and 3 weeks from start to finish.  Be patient.
  2. Trades: Trades will be allowed, but only trades of 2021 picks.  Trading future picks or active players is not permitted (i.e. The NY Jets GM is not permitted to trade Sam Darnold during our mock, unless it happens to go down for real in the NFL before the pertinent rounds have started in the mock).  Submit all trades to us in order to be finalized and so we can amend the spreadsheet. And if you are managing two teams, no trades are permitted between those two teams.
  3. Draft clock: For the first four rounds, each GM will have a 3-hour window to make his pick when his team is on the clock. The 3-hour window will run between the 9:00 AM and 11:59 PM ET. The clock does not reset each morning.  If you go on the clock at 11:00 PM – you will have until 11:00 AM the next morning to submit your picks. The clock will not reset for the full 3 hours at 9:00 AM. We may elect to reduce the selection window to 2-hours in the back half of the draft.
  4. Unavailable GMs:  If your pick is coming up and you know that you may not be available, please send in advance 3 – 5 potential picks in order of priority via PM to @Lith @Dcat @NYJetsVets91 @New York Mick and one of us will make the pick.
  5. Advising the next team it is On-the-Clock:   After you have made your pick, please tag/send PM to the next two GMs advising them that they are On-the-Clock and on-deck.  If you go to https://forums.jetnation.com/notifications/options/, scroll down to the toggles you can elect to receive an email when you receive messages -- this can help to keep things moving more quickly.
  6. Missed picks: If you miss a pick, we will make the pick for you, but it's much better to send us a short list of preferences if you can't be around for your pick.  If you miss a pick, please send PM to us letting us know that you intend to continue in the draft.  If we do not receive a PM after a missed pick, we will make your next pick as well.  Once we make a pick for you, that pick is final as soon as the next draft pick is made.  If you miss 2 or more picks in a row, we will look to replace you with another GM unless you let us know that you plan to continue.
  • Upvote 1

Current Lineup of Teams and Players:

Abbreviation City Team Player
ARI Arizona Cardinals Greenseed4
ATL Atlanta Falcons HawkeyeJet
BAL Baltimore Ravens WhartonJet
BUF Buffalo Bills New York Mick
CAR Carolina Panthers 32EBoozer
CHI Chicago Bears Sam Sam
CIN Cincinnati Bengals bla bla bla
CLE Cleveland Browns Section314
DAL Dallas Cowboys HeyMangold
DEN Denver Broncos  
DET Detroit Lions kdels
GB Green Bay Packers Lith
HOU Houston Texans JiF
IND Indianapolis Colts  
JAX Jacksonville Jaguars NYJetsVets91
KC Kansas City Chiefs JT Jet
LAC Los Angeles Chargers KingP
LAR Los Angeles Rams  
LV Las Vegas Raiders Paradis
MIA Miami Dolphins Beerfish
MIN Minnesota Vikings Broadway Ben
NE New England Patriots Integrity
NO New Orleans Saints Sarge4Tide
NYG New York Giants T0mShane
NYJ New York Jets LOTTERY
PHI Philadelphia Eagles Dcat
PIT Pittsburgh Steelers IndianaJet
SEA Seattle Seahawks #27 The Dominator
SF San Francisco 49ers JetLife33
TB Tampa Bay Buccaneers Matt39
TEN Tennessee Titans Sec101Row23
WAS Washington Commies Choon328

2 hours ago, heymangold said:

If needed, i'd be willing to take on a 2nd team!

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Thanks, but I doubt that will be necessary.

those days are gone.  Even the Rams will get a GM.

• Haha 1

I'll take KC. 

I half demand extra lottery picks for the Jets considering I had to give Terry Bradway a ride to the airport the other day. 

I feel obligated to prove myself the better. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

@Lith Would it be possible if I could collaborate (act as an assistant GM so to speak) with the person who wins the Jet lottery as I am truly computer illiterate and wouldn’t know how to make selections but would like to participate in some way. This seems like fun thing to do 

[mention=28279]Lith[/mention] Would it be possible if I could collaborate (act as an assistant GM so to speak) with the person who wins the Jet lottery as I am truly computer illiterate and wouldn’t know how to make selections but would like to participate in some way. This seems like fun thing to do 

Why don’t you take the Rams. You just make selections by posting in a thread. We provide a link to a spreadsheet to track who is taken and available players. We update the sheet, not you. Rams don’t pick for a while so you can see things play out.

Here is who I have got for the Jets lottery.  I will use wheelofnames.com to select a winner and post a gif of the wheel in this thread.

Jets Lottery
kdels
jif
section 314
HawkeyeJet
King P
Beerfish
Matt39
Choon328
Paradis
JT Jet
sec101Row23
NYJetsVets
Maynard 13

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Throw me in the Jets lottery or any remaining team, if there are any.

Last team.  You will be in Jet lottery, and if you do not win, we will swap you in to whoever the winner currently has.

We are now full.  32 teams, 32 GMs.

Jets Lottery
jif
section 314
HawkeyeJet
King P
Beerfish
Matt39
Choon328
Paradis
JT Jet
sec101Row23
NYJetsVets
Maynard 13
Untouchable Crew

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

How many times has a poster been perma-banned for inflicting abuse on the Jets Mock GM?  Just one to my recollection.  

I give you Senor Gato.  RIP

The thing bout Gato is he just went bonkers on a few moves and he was the #1 biggest fan ever of mo wilk and his contract and such.

8 hours ago, Lith said:

Why don’t you take the Rams. You just make selections by posting in a thread. We provide a link to a spreadsheet to track who is taken and available players. We update the sheet, not you. Rams don’t pick for a while so you can see things play out.

@CSNY Let us know if this works for you and you want the Rams.