Jet Nation 2022 Mock Draft Starts March 30.

Lith

Boooo! It was a fix!  This lottery was as fixed as the Sydney Crosby one!  Boooo Boooooooooooooooooooooo.

"Awful pick!"     "Good player but does not fit Salehs scheme!"  "A safety?  A friggin safety???"  "The New York Jets Gm does not know how the draft works."

(Just getting warmed up.)

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Boooo! It was a fix!  This lottery was as fixed as the Sydney Crosby one!  Boooo Boooooooooooooooooooooo.

"Awful pick!"     "Good player but does not fit Salehs scheme!"  "A safety?  A friggin safety???"  "The New York Jets Gm does not know how the draft works."

(Just getting warmed up.)

"No GM would ever make such a trade!"

"This ruins the whole draft!"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Someone will take the Rams.  I'm hoping it's someone new to the mock who wants to give it a spin. We only have one new GM this year.  It's always good to add some new GMs each year.   Technically, we don't need anyone for the Rams until round 3.  Between now and then, I'd be surprised it remains open.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

With the Adams trade completed, @Lith will be very busy in Rds 1 & 2.  Just like the eaglets, absent further trading.

Between the trade and comp picks, Packers are up to 12 picks. 

I usually take the Packers because they pick late in R1, don't have a bunch of early picks, and I have learned to hate the Bears form living in Illinois, so the Packers are a natural fit.  Moderating the draft, updating the spreadsheet, confirming trades and such, all while tyring to pretend that I am acutally getting something done at work during the draft,

I have enough on my plate without the trade talks that take place during R1 and R2.  It will be interesting this year.  But my priorities are in order; work may have to suffer.

Now I am waiitng to see if the Packers can move Jordan Love for another day 2 pick.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, section314 said:

I feel like I dodged a bullet.......I have the Browns in our mock. "Only" losing my #1 this year, plus getting a 3rd rd comp, I can live with.

You will probably get something back for Baker.  Not a 1, but at least a day 2 pick.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JTJet said:

@Lith

Yassssssssss

600308010_Screenshot_20220323-131644_SamsungInternet.jpg.4dcecc42809816fc265706d8f320cb14.jpg

hot dogs GIF

Yup.  I have a similar list for the Packers after the D Adams trade.  2 firsts.  2 seconds.  12 overall.  Then, on the other side of things, there is Beerfish.  Not sure exactly what the Fins are down to.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Is there a spreadsheet?  I haven’t seen a link yet, unless I missed it

Here is link.  Link will also be provided in Discussion and Selection threads once they are open.  Draft order needs to be updated.  I will get that done tomorrow night or Wed AM.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zyXT9L4BnK3izMGLnu3Xsu_pucaOdPsVnIY46Hhoq_0/edit?usp=sharing

• Upvote 1