Schadenfreude fun with the prez

freestater

He told JD pay me or trade me. He got paid. 

is Zach  really better than Drew Lock ?

He would have gone to the pro bowl in the hybrid role on Salehs defense 

y’all crack me up 😂

30 minutes ago, Larz said:

y’all crack me up 😂

Look at this guy. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, freestater said:

If the Seahawks win quickly post-Wilson-and-Wagner, it won’t be an issue. But if they struggle and spin their wheels and fail to parlay the four extra high-round draft picks into quality players, Adams may start talking wistfully about playing for a contender. Before too long (and perhaps within the next two years), he could be the next big-name player to exit Seattle.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/03/09/will-the-seahawks-have-a-jamal-adams-problem/

They don't have 4 extra high round draft picks because they already spent 2 firsts on Jamal! 

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Landon Collins is about to be cut by Washington.  This is Jamals future a year from now.

I'd love to hear all the dumbos who thought this guy was an actual all pro and all the media that killed the jets for 'trading their best player' lol jets. apologize.

21 million dead cap hit if he is cut after this year.   14 million the year after that, he is going NOWHERE fast.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Jamal was elite because the jets defense sucked.  He was just another guy in the Seahawks defense cause they weren’t terrible.  
Im also not gonna say I’m happy with the trade because the picks that were and will be made are still undetermined (I know AVT is good but required a trade up).

all and all idk what to think.  It’s just funny now that he’s gone, the safety position for this team has utterly gone to sh!t.

19 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Jamal was elite because the jets defense sucked.  He was just another guy in the Seahawks defense cause they weren’t terrible.  
Im also not gonna say I’m happy with the trade because the picks that were and will be made are still undetermined (I know AVT is good but required a trade up).

all and all idk what to think.  It’s just funny now that he’s gone, the safety position for this team has utterly gone to sh!t.

He was never elite for the Jets or the seahawks.

Take any starting SS in this league, give him total freedom to freelance on most plays, let him blitz 70 times a year and he will find his way to 8 or 9 sacks.

Many people fell for the shtick without actually really looking at what he did, how it was accomplished and how it affected the defense he was on.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I am off the opinion that Jamal was very average even when he was here. One of the most overrated players ever and he deserves ever bit of FU khamra he is getting.

Jamal has the knack of running over to his teammates after every tackle that is made. He has to get ‘in the picture’ to appear he had something to do with it.  Truly a wannabe. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Larz said:

y’all crack me up 😂

We have no idea if Zach will be better than Drew Lock. We can all join hands and hope so. Seattle literally committed Harakiri with that Adams trade. Name a team that dropped quicker than them after paying Jamal? He got paid, they got  slayed. Yahtzee!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

We have no idea if Zach will be better than Drew Lock. We can all join hands and hope so. Seattle literally committed Harakiri with that Adams trade. Name a team that dropped quicker than them after paying Jamal? He got paid, they got  slayed. Yahtzee!!!!!

In essence they got played trading for Jamal and had to trade Russell to make up for the loss. Double whammy 😬

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, heymangold said:

I think both our starting safeties got hurt last year. Just like Jamal. 

11 hours ago, heymangold said:

Counterpoint: The Jets defense sucked, in part, because “Jamal was elite.”

What he offers is a net negative.  The occasional sack/pressure for leaving gaping holes in the secondary.  Teams quickly learned, throw at the spot Blitz Boi just vacated, or at Blitz Boi himself = Profit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

so now the seahawks are going to stink.  what's jamal going to say?  he's part of the problem because of the trade they made to get him.

On top of the Russell less Seahawks going to stink, Jamal will try and overcompensate matters creating even more issues in that vaunted Seattle defense to try and ‘look good’.  Double stinky. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Larz said:

y’all crack me up 😂

Everybody but Jones and Darnold are better than Zach.

New York curse?

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m offended I wasn’t tagged in this thread. 

Everyone is getting reported for this irredeemable slight.  @Maxman

So much fun watching these steadfast Jets fans decide that, actually, Jamal always sucked, who totally didn’t spend countless hours losing their sh*t at the few of us who said he sucked all along. **** these guys. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m offended I wasn’t tagged in this thread. 

Everyone is getting reported for this irredeemable slight.  @Maxman

I was considering banning you fur not being the OP

16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

So much fun watching these steadfast Jets fans decide that, actually, Jamal always sucked, who totally didn’t spend countless hours losing their sh*t at the few of us who said he sucked all along. **** these guys. 

The few, the proud, the best in Jet Nayyyyytion!

• Haha 1

On 3/10/2022 at 12:46 PM, Larz said:

y’all crack me up 😂

Zachs more talent than Lock every which way

No one takes Lock over Zach, who has one year trying to develop while Locks going into his 4th season after sucking it up for 3.

Funny, when Jamal was here and wanted to get paid, was trying to get a new deal here so he could be locked in, he talked about wanting to be part of the turnaround, that he could see it

Then after working himself off the team, ran away for the promise of more money he started with he losing got to him talk, that he never experienced losing, it depressed him, he was tormented by losing.  

Funny how all the noble reasons for wanting out came out AFTER it was apparent he left for the money.  Thankfully for all he's a courageous, hard-hitting player that will hopefully be around for the Seahawks turnaround.