Quandre Diggs Please

KRL

It can be Diggs or any two of the top free agent safeties that fit into Ulbrich's system. Let's solidify the safety position for the next few years and draft a project safety later on in the draft. Safety is not a sexy position, but having bad safeties is going to be exposed unless you have a monster pass rush. 

There seems to be strong value at Safety at the top half of round 2.

Cine, Brisker, Hill, Pitre all seem to slot in that area.  If one of them stands out, I could see a pick being used there, but that would take away from the other positions of need (WR, Edge, CB, OL).  If we can sign a good FA Safety pre-draft, fine, but if we can fill another one of those positions as well, there could be a few nice options at 38 - possibly even a bit lower with a trade down.

36 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Broken Fibula can fully heal in a few months. 

He can help. Should be looking at him. Didn't get tagged, but he was worthy of it if it wasn't for the injury.

I can't imagine tagging Diggs after vastly overpaying their other safety. 

I would hire body guards for the GM and Pete Caroll whose 'safety' would be in grave danger most likely. 

• Haha 1