Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

5 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

Tyrod to the Giants.

Well it's not like they've done much else.  Must suck sitting as a fan of a crappy team over the salary cap watching Free Agency roll by and your team signs two OL.  Not saying we have anything to crow about but at least we have some renewed hope.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Well it's not like they've done much else.  Must suck sitting as a fan of a crappy team over the salary cap watching Free Agency roll by and your team signs two OL.  Not saying we have anything to crow about but at least we have some renewed hope.

He will be starting over a healthy Jones at some point. Good move for him. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

That’s pretty concerning. By any objective measure every part of the front seven was atrocious. The LB’s were awful in coverage and somehow worse against the run. I imagine a lot of this is just to do with Mosley’s contract being an albatross they can’t shake and Hughes is just toeing the line.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

That’s pretty concerning. By any objective measure every part of the front seven was atrocious. The LB’s were awful in coverage and somehow worse against the run. I imagine a lot of this is just to do with Mosley’s contract being an albatross they can’t shake and Hughes is just toeing the line.

Agreed

I do think they also view Mosley as an important locker room guy, but on the field, the LB play was atrocious for most of last season. They were noncompetitive in the balance of the Colts game. 

6 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Dude did get paid ... but he's pretty ... pretty pretty pretty ... pretty good.

• Upvote 1

For the first time in years, it looks as if the Jets are going to have a chance to field a legitimate NFL caliber roster.  Obviously we're going to need to do reasonably well in the draft but there's no reason to think we can't add a quality WR, TE and EDGE (amongst other things).  

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, JTJet said:

After catching up on todays signings I'm mad I dont have anything to bitch about.

Other than the fact I turned 40 today.

T0mShane dropping the ball in the birthday mode again?

Happy birthday.....oh and 40 ain't no thang  young pup!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, JTJet said:

After catching up on todays signings I'm mad I dont have anything to bitch about.

Other than the fact I turned 40 today.

Happy Birthday, JT.  And no reason to be bitching about turning 40.  Just conisder what the alternative was.