Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Hooper was a massive disappointment in the passing game for the Browns. (too many drops). He was pretty good as a blocking TE though, it just depends on what type TE you want.

How bad was he overall? Njoku was thought to be as good as gone at the start of last year, yet he is the guy they kept around instead.

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Hooper was a massive disappointment in the passing game for the Browns. (too many drops). He was pretty good as a blocking TE though, it just depends on what type TE you want.

How bad was he overall? Njoku was thought to be as good as gone at the start of last year, yet he is the guy they kept around instead.

Soon as Mayfield is traded you'll have a new backup team. Am I right? 

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Hope we don't waste our time with this guy.

58 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

There's some really good depth at TE in this draft and depending how the board falls we might not be looking to draft TE until then as it stands now.

Signing Hooper would be a very good get, and drafting somebody in the 3rd or 4th to develop behind CJ and Hooper for a couple of years.

Yeboah..... enough said

boom smile GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Soon as Mayfield is traded you'll have a new backup team. Am I right? 

The Browns FO is being bombarded right now by fans with the phrase “I ride with 6.” People there are really upset with the organization for what they’re doing here.

Mayfield is my favorite player in the league, and I’ll always root for the kid, so I’ll probably switch to whoever he ends up with. As for the Browns, they are addicting in a similar way how the Jets are. Great fans, a long history, but never able to get out of there own way it seems.
I won’t know the answer to your question until I see how this all plays out, but I find the Browns a fascinating (and fun) team to follow. Things are never dull with them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

The Browns FO is being bombarded right now by fans with the phrase “I ride with 6.” People there are really upset with the organization for what they’re doing here.

Mayfield is my favorite player in the league, and I’ll always root for the kid, so I’ll probably switch to whoever he ends up with. As for the Browns, they are addicting in a similar way how the Jets are. Great fans, a long history, but never able to get out of there own way it seems.
I won’t know the answer to your question until I see how this all plays out, but I find the Browns a fascinating (and fun) team to follow. Things are never dull with them.

Baker sucks

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Pauline says Baker's choice would be Colts.

4 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

That's where I stopped reading as it was just going to be fan projected diahrea. You can have confidence in Zach, heck you can even still think he is going to be a top 5 QB. But if you are being honest, fair and objective about his 9 TD rookie year where at times he looked not only bad, but completely lost, and have "0 worries" we can't take you seriously. I hope Zach turns around the ship, taking sacks instead of throwing INT's I guess is marginal improvement but at the end of the year, but he still didn't SHOW anything. He just played super conservative. Let's be honest, we all want Zach to succeed but to act like hes a lock is just nonsense and playing Russian roulete with this whole rebuild. 

Put me down as terrified Kev. Thanks.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

Pauline says Baker's choice would be Colts.

I told @playtowinthegame the same thing last night.

I don’t know if saying they’re “his first choice” is the way I’d put it, because this isn’t an unhappy player demanding a trade. 
In this case you have an organization burning a bridge with a popular player, and now promising to try to send him to the best situation possible for him. The Colts are a solid team who don’t have a QB after trading Wentz.

Assuming they’re interested, the Colts certainly make the most sense. 

• Upvote 2