Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I forgot who it was, but some analyst was talking about why Denzel Mims was so bad last year after showing some promise the year before, and the thought was that the San Fran offense we run doesn’t use tall, vertical receivers because so much of the offense is quick play-action, horizontal sh*t, which was apparent last year. They want a bunch of RBs playing wideout with maybe one guy to go deep every now and again

Mims was bad because he was a lazy oaf that does not catch passes.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, section314 said:

Interesting relationship between them. They are supposedly very close. Blank helped him a bunch when Watson was a young kid. 

I know he grew up there, and I think he was a ball boy for them. Even with all that, the Falcons were the last team out of the final four I thought he’d go to.

Its weird how these things play out. For a year all we heard was either Miami or Carolina. Miami drops out after the Flores thing, the Saints and Browns jump in, then at the last minute we hear Atlanta is interested and out of nowhere they nab him.

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Rodgers’ selfishness blows any remaining chance of a super bowl. See ya, jackass.

Yup.  Want 50 million a year?  Have fun throwing to Randall Cobb’s corpse and whoever f*cking else they have.

• Upvote 3