Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

Jetlife33

8 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I cannot begin to tell you how bad of an idea it would have been for us to make this move.

Maybe, but honestly I just see weak talent at the top. I'd give up those assets for a game changer. Even if you have to pay him (usually not on board with both). 

26 minutes ago, section314 said:

Really good OL, Arthur Smith top notch playcaller.

Atlanta is also an elite city for strip clubs. Patrick Ewing used to blow through entire paychecks when they’d play the Hawks on the road.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Just love how half this forum is butthurt as hell over Rodgers.  Grow up and enjoy watching him lead an entire team to a better record than us once again next year.

Kirk Rodgers.

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Just love how half this forum is butthurt as hell over Rodgers.  Grow up and enjoy watching him lead an entire team to a better record than us once again next year.

Rodgers is a whiny underachiever attention seeking bitch super star.   My views of him have nothing to do with the Jets.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

I know he grew up there, and I think he was a ball boy for them. Even with all that, the Falcons were the last team out of the final four I thought he’d go to.

Its weird how these things play out. For a year all we heard was either Miami or Carolina. Miami drops out after the Flores thing, the Saints and Browns jump in, then at the last minute we hear Atlanta is interested and out of nowhere they nab him.

You could do way worse than being a partner of Arthur Blank.😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

On another note, I think Za'Darius Smith made a huge mistake backing out on Baltimore.  I bet he has to settle for less elsewhere.

I wonder if he thought he could made more elsewhere? 

I agree - that's a bold move that could easily backfire

20 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I get that this fits your preferred narrative nicely, but let's update your post with facts:

Corey Davis and Braxton Berrios both had their best games (by far) with Wilson at QB.

But I know, we all are slaves to our narratives  :)

Elijah Moore played in 11 games and led the Jets in receiving with 538 yards and five TDs. He posted 336 of those yards and four of those TDs in the four games Zach Wilson was on the bench.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, juxsta said:

Looks like Rodgers was aware what was going on. GB even matched the money and  Devonta still didn't want to play with that douche.  😂

Aaron Rodgers made Davante Adams. Davante should be bowing at a golden statue of Rodgers thanking it every day for making him an ultra millionaire. 

• Sympathy 1