Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Great fit for the offense and vet presence and nasty. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I see the logic. I would probably go after James Daniels instead, but I can't say I know more about the offense and fit than they do.

Daniels for sure, doesn't he also have G/C flexibility?

The Scherff thing makes me nervous... he's just not healthy, which was our biggest problem last year. 

And then you throw in the Marcus Williams rumors? I'm becoming a 'same old planes' fan and I do not like it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tranquilo said:

My point was that even the best players drop passes. And last year was Corey Davis's worst season yet. He will bounce back.

Not everything is a definitive statement about fandom. Leave your NYPost posts elsewhere.

Who cares if a WR drops passes here and there if he’s a play maker. Those WR you mentioned make clutch / big catches year after year. It’s highly disrespectful even mentioning a bum like Davis in the same sentence with those WR’s

You tried it though bush league capo 

1 minute ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Daniels for sure, doesn't he also have G/C flexibility?

The Scherff thing makes me nervous... he's just not healthy, which was our biggest problem last year. 

And then you throw in the Marcus Williams rumors? I'm becoming a 'same old planes' fan and I do not like it.

Makes me nervous too. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I think we're going to have a large number of very disappointed Jets Fans here over the next few days, when our only signings are third tier 1-year-deal type JAG's.

This, the writing is on the wall 

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Who cares if a WR drops passes here and there if he’s a play maker. Those WR you mentioned make clutch / big catches year after year. It’s highly disrespectful even mentioning a bum like Davis in the same sentence with those WR’s

You tried it though bush league capo 

Corey Davis was solid two years ago. He's not a scrub. It was an isolated point about one facet of his game. But if you wanna stay intentionally dense, do you. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Corey Davis was solid two years ago. He's not a scrub. It was an isolated point about one facet of his game. But if you wanna stay intentionally dense, do you. 

Yes I know he was the alpha playmaker in tenn and they surely miss him… ?????

give me a break

I do watch football ?