Jump to content

Official 2022 Free Agency Thread


Jetlife33
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Great fit for the offense and vet presence and nasty. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I see the logic. I would probably go after James Daniels instead, but I can't say I know more about the offense and fit than they do.

Daniels for sure, doesn't he also have G/C flexibility?

The Scherff thing makes me nervous... he's just not healthy, which was our biggest problem last year. 

And then you throw in the Marcus Williams rumors? I'm becoming a 'same old planes' fan and I do not like it.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tranquilo said:

My point was that even the best players drop passes. And last year was Corey Davis's worst season yet. He will bounce back.

Not everything is a definitive statement about fandom. Leave your NYPost posts elsewhere.

Who cares if a WR drops passes here and there if he’s a play maker. Those WR you mentioned make clutch / big catches year after year. It’s highly disrespectful even mentioning a bum like Davis in the same sentence with those WR’s

 

You tried it though bush league capo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Daniels for sure, doesn't he also have G/C flexibility?

The Scherff thing makes me nervous... he's just not healthy, which was our biggest problem last year. 

And then you throw in the Marcus Williams rumors? I'm becoming a 'same old planes' fan and I do not like it.

Makes me nervous too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Arob still in play 

Would love to see us land ARob, but I just can't see JD going that high for a WR.

Chark, Kirk, Gage probably the price bracket the Jets will be shopping in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I think we're going to have a large number of very disappointed Jets Fans here over the next few days, when our only signings are third tier 1-year-deal type JAG's.

This, the writing is on the wall 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Who cares if a WR drops passes here and there if he’s a play maker. Those WR you mentioned make clutch / big catches year after year. It’s highly disrespectful even mentioning a bum like Davis in the same sentence with those WR’s

 

You tried it though bush league capo 

Corey Davis was solid two years ago. He's not a scrub. It was an isolated point about one facet of his game. But if you wanna stay intentionally dense, do you. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Corey Davis was solid two years ago. He's not a scrub. It was an isolated point about one facet of his game. But if you wanna stay intentionally dense, do you. 

Yes I know he was the alpha playmaker in tenn and they surely miss him… 😂🤣😂😂🤣

 

give me a break

I do watch football 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...