Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

10 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Just be prepared for the Douglas to underwhelm once again......Then you won't be disappointed when they end up with 3rd tier free agents that won't make the team any better.....SOJ rinse and repeat

People thumbing down the truth smfh 

• Thumb Down 3

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Damn,, anybody hear how close we are to resigning Flacco yet? 

DentalPessimisticFireant-max-1mb.gif.e6dc79ff507a27823c2270cc4b1d4982.gif

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

Joe douglas you are the true ? not shad khan, you lying piece of s***

give him a few hours to announce a group of guys...

Robinson, Scherff, Williams, Za'Darius Smith

• Haha 2

Think about this with the bad weather / state tax, logically you’d think the Jets would have to pay more for free agents ( I hope the nfl comes up with a solution for high state tax teams)

BUT WE HAVE A GM TO CHEAP TO EVEN PAY MARKET VALUE… THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND  

How should I feel about the future of this team JD supporters?????????????????????

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Just be prepared for the Douglas to underwhelm once again......Then you won't be disappointed when they end up with 3rd tier free agents that won't make the team any better.....SOJ rinse and repeat

Looking back, which of the high $$ free agents that the Jets have signed in the past has been a “win” in the Fall as opposed to a “win” in March?  Almost all the big $$ guys are disappointments around the league, and definitely for the Jets.  I’d be disappointed if they overpay for average players well into their careers that they then have to cut with lots of dead money on the cap because they underperformed.  Underwhelm in free agency is fine.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

HE GONE lol 

Thing is, $8M a year doesn't seem too out of line to me.  Cole Beasley got $7.5M from the Bills 3 years ago, and he wasn't an All-Pro kick returner as well as a slot.

I wonder what the Jets offer was?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

Thing is, $8M a year doesn't seem too out of line to me.  Cole Beasley got $7.5M from the Bills 3 years ago, and he wasn't an All-Pro kick returner as well as a slot.

I wonder what the Jets offer was?

Not bringing him back especially at that number would be pathetic 

• Upvote 3