Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

6 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

Everything I saw earlier indicated Dodgers.

Kick Oakland, Pittsburgh, and Tampa out of the league. This sh*t is so pathetic.

Oakland and Tampa have done very well with out spending big money for several years.   Pittsburgh??  yeah they can go.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

You always manage to piss on the corn flakes.  No matter what.  

Truth is truth. 

I've been very complimentary of the two signings so far, honestly, but we need alot more still.

Not because of me.  Because of the Jets Front Office.

So if that posts bothers you, take it up with them.  

And if your happiness in any way is based on my thoughts, well, that's a you problem.

13 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Well....

1. A difference maker #1 WR would be nice.

2. A LB or two would be good.

3. Some DBacks might be good too.

4. A TE would be nice.

5. Backup QB....

6. Edges.....

7. Better kicker.....

Yeah, no shame for the two signings so far, but it's not like we've solved our talent deficiency, lol. 

We still pretty much need everything.

1) Not really one of those available, but I'd be surprised if it's not the pick at 10.

2) Don't want a big money linebacker.  Agreed the position needs to be better, but it's not a first hours of FA move.  Exception for Z'Darius Smith, maybe?

3) Yes, but I think the team may be higher on Hall than many think.  And, no thank you to big money on a safety.  I could see Sauce Gardener being a Jet as well.

4) Yes, but who in FA?  This is likely at the top of round 2.  I imagine we'll add someone within a few days as well.

5) Flacc attack is back, jack.

6) Highly likely #4.  Also, Lawson.

7) Yes, but imagine this place if the first thing we did was bring in a kicker.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Oakland and Tampa have done very well with out spending big money for several years.   Pittsburgh??  yeah they can go.

Better yet, install a salary cap, a salary floor, and boot any Owners who can't/won't/refuse to spend to the floor.

Baseball's problem is on both ends of the economic spectrum.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Can we move the baseball talk to the appropriate forum, thread, board?  Who gives a crap?  And those that do are looking elsewhere for this info. This thread has too many posts to begin with.  Please.  

The more free agency and hot stove the better!!!! I dont make the rules

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

I think it is time for the Linderbaum dream on JN to die.  Edge, WR, CB, TE are all more pressing needs in the draft.  Even OT since we don't know what Becton might be able to contribute this year.  Draft a center on day 3 that can sit behind McGovern for a year and start in 2021.  Just my two cents, but there is no reason to trade up for Linderbaum.

Linderbaum and his t-rex arms can go elsewhere.  Right now the Jets have higher priority needs to fill. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

I think it is time for the Linderbaum dream on JN to die.  Edge, WR, CB, TE are all more pressing needs in the draft.  Even OT since we don't know what Becton might be able to contribute this year.  Draft a center on day 3 that can sit behind McGovern for a year and start in 2021.  Just my two cents, but there is no reason to trade up for Linderbaum.

yep at this moment the O line is the least of our worries

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1