Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

4 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

If there are positions i'd want to double dip this year, to me it's definitely edge, TE, and LB. I'd be down with that. A trade down at 10 would be pretty ideal.

And who is playing WR for you if we go that hard that early to Edge, TE and LB?

You comfortable with just Davis/Moore/Berrios as 1/2/3?

Or do you think some mid-rounder will be fine to fill it out?

6 minutes ago, derp said:

I think edge-edge is more likely than edge-WR. But depends how the rest of FA goes.

Also realistically, good chance the Jets don’t make a pick at ten.

Wow I don't. In fact I don't see first round edge as a lock at all. Saleh said they are not elite and grouped together.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Wow! Kirks contract just priced us way out of the WR market. Robinson will pull 20+

The Jets can spend whatever they want to get ARob, they just choose not to.  The Jags had less cap space and have spent a combined amount of $50 million annually on 4 players. The Jets can get it done if they choose to.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

Everything I saw earlier indicated Dodgers.

Kick Oakland, Pittsburgh, and Tampa out of the league. This sh*t is so pathetic.

I’m hoping you mean the Miami Marlins, not the Rays. Tampa puts on a clinic every year showing how things should/ could be done in a small market.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

And who is playing WR for you if we go that hard that early to Edge, TE and LB?

You comfortable with just Davis/Moore/Berrios as 1/2/3?

Or do you think some mid-rounder will be fine to fill it out?

I wasn’t saying i’d want all of them double dipped, more that if we did double dip that’s the position groupds i’d do it because they are filled with depth. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

It’s like if the jets had the Mosley Bell offseason every offseason. Hell. 

Like being a Rangers fan in the late 90's except ALL those guys completely gave up as players when they got paid.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I had Christian Kirk on my fantasy team last year. I gotta tell you, he doesn't seem like a significantly better player than Berrios (if he is better at all), so the Jets got a nice deal on Berrios considering what Kirk got. Good for the young QB to have continuity on offense as well. However, Jets still need to improve the weapons on offense. 

It is interesting how one gets extra knowledge of player if you have them in fantasy, you watch these players alot more than other wise.

That is one reason I was not at all upset at not getting Cooper.  I had him in fantasy for one of his bad years and he was flat our awful.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1