Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Why would the Jets want Jamison Crowder 2.0? 

Jets aren't going to be in the market for aging possession WRs that their current teams don't want. 

Metcalf is likely the only WR we would target seriously in trade. Otherwise, we may be "stuck" with drafting another Elijah Moore and having young, cheap WRs to build around a young QB. 
Kind of the way the Bengals built their offense around Burrow. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barton said:

Gotta love some of these people who say Cooper isnt worth 20 mill. Do you guys want good receivers on this team or not?

Is surrounding Zach with weapons a priority or not?

Jets should have topped this offer. Period. 

Can we at least give Joe D the offseason to see what he ends up doing?

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Barton said:

Gotta love some of these people who say Cooper isnt worth 20 mill. Do you guys want good receivers on this team or not?

Is surrounding Zach with weapons a priority or not?

Jets should have topped this offer. Period. 

Should’ve brought in Coop and still signed and drafted another WR. Time to use all of these assets we’ve been talking about forever is right now. 

28 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I'm not across the cap situation of the Jets, but to me, this tweet implies that the Jets are the only damn team that couldn't get creative with contracts of players already on the books. The Packers just found a way to give Aaron Rodgers $50 million a year and franchise-tagged Adams and they were over the cap when they did it. Makes no sense to me.

4 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Because the last two off-seasons, Douglas brought in Breshad Perriman and Corey Davis to "help" the offence.

If there’s one lesson i hope douglas has learned it’s that you’re really only getting offensive weapons if you draft them yourself.  And early.  At this point if douglas can’t figure out how to allocate the draft capital he wisely accumulated there’s little hope for him.  He must invest in offensive skill positions early

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

If there’s one lesson i hope douglas has learned it’s that you’re really only getting offensive weapons if you draft them yourself.  And early.  At this point if douglas can’t figure out how to allocate the draft capital he wisely accumulated there’s little hope for him.  He must invest in offensive skill positions early

No worries my friend.  You can bank on this:

4- Ickey

10- Garrett Wilson

35- Trey McBride

38- Breece Hall