Jump to content

Official 2022 Free Agency Thread


Jetlife33
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

Tyrod to the Giants.

Well it's not like they've done much else.  Must suck sitting as a fan of a crappy team over the salary cap watching Free Agency roll by and your team signs two OL.  Not saying we have anything to crow about but at least we have some renewed hope.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Well it's not like they've done much else.  Must suck sitting as a fan of a crappy team over the salary cap watching Free Agency roll by and your team signs two OL.  Not saying we have anything to crow about but at least we have some renewed hope.

He will be starting over a healthy Jones at some point. Good move for him. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JTJet said:

After catching up on todays signings I'm mad I dont have anything to bitch about.

Other than the fact I turned 40 today.

Happy Birthday!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

 

That’s pretty concerning. By any objective measure every part of the front seven was atrocious. The LB’s were awful in coverage and somehow worse against the run. I imagine a lot of this is just to do with Mosley’s contract being an albatross they can’t shake and Hughes is just toeing the line.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

That’s pretty concerning. By any objective measure every part of the front seven was atrocious. The LB’s were awful in coverage and somehow worse against the run. I imagine a lot of this is just to do with Mosley’s contract being an albatross they can’t shake and Hughes is just toeing the line.

Agreed

 

I do think they also view Mosley as an important locker room guy, but on the field, the LB play was atrocious for most of last season. They were noncompetitive in the balance of the Colts game. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

That’s pretty concerning. By any objective measure every part of the front seven was atrocious. The LB’s were awful in coverage and somehow worse against the run. I imagine a lot of this is just to do with Mosley’s contract being an albatross they can’t shake and Hughes is just toeing the line.

Dude did get paid ... but he's pretty ... pretty pretty pretty ... pretty good.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the first time in years, it looks as if the Jets are going to have a chance to field a legitimate NFL caliber roster.  Obviously we're going to need to do reasonably well in the draft but there's no reason to think we can't add a quality WR, TE and EDGE (amongst other things).  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, JTJet said:

After catching up on todays signings I'm mad I dont have anything to bitch about.

Other than the fact I turned 40 today.

T0mShane dropping the ball in the birthday mode again?

Happy birthday.....oh and 40 ain't no thang  young pup!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, JTJet said:

After catching up on todays signings I'm mad I dont have anything to bitch about.

Other than the fact I turned 40 today.

Happy Birthday, JT.  And no reason to be bitching about turning 40.  Just conisder what the alternative was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...