Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Jamal Adams is 26 in Dawg years.

Referring to Jamal Adams as a Dawg should be a bannable offense.  small "d" dawg.  Or even dog.  I can live with.  But he most certainly is not a Dawg.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Down to Fant on the last year of his contract and Becton with the 7 games he averages playing each year.

JD has an OT issue, both for 2023 and honestly, right now. not sure why people are hesitant to see that and don’t think that OT could be an option in round 1.

(apologies in advance to the Conor McDermott fanbois)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Down to Fant on the last year of his contract and Becton with the 7 games he averages playing each year.

JD has an OT issue, both for 2023 and honestly, right now. not sure why people are hesitant to see that and don’t think that OT could be an option in round 1.

Agreed.  Plus the strength of the draft seems to be OL.   But I feel like we're  going defense followed by a WR in the 1st round (if we hold onto our picks).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Darnold's Forehead said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How about this for a stat?<br><br>Nathan Shepherd is now the first Mike Maccagnan (2015-2019 drafts) draft pick to get a second contract from the team. <br><br>How about that? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jets?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Jets</a></p>&mdash; Connor Hughes (@Connor_J_Hughes) <a href="https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1503885471251935233?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 16, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

For anyone still wondering why this JD rebuild is taking so damn long.  This insanity is why.  I think Jordan Jenkins is the only other.

What the hell am I looking at here? Did we enter the matrix?

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Decided to step away until free agency began.  I hate that period and no one was playing Mafia, lol.  

convenient excuse typical of scum, then lol's his own comment, gross.... VOTE 80

yup, still feels right hahaha

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Then do some diligent scouting and find one in the 3rd who can sit this year and become a possible starter in 23...

Those top 4 picks need to be playmakers. 

• Upvote 1