Joe being joe

kmnj

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

so who is good in his draft-

becton-he wont be here after this year-fat slow lazy and cant stay on the field-coach is already on record stating job is not his

mims-beyond terrible

Davis-he sucks-not a starting caliber player

Zuniga- awful pick

Perine-terrible does not play

Morgan-ahh yes we could have had g davis but got a qb nobody with a brain expected to ever play for us

Clark- most would say who?

Hall-good player -good pick

Mann-we talking punters ? punters?

the above my friend is right up there with the worst draft ever for the jets-only hope is becton stops eating , starts working and gets on the field-if becton sucks this year( I think he will and will be gone by the end of the year) Joe is right up there with worst draft ever to go with his record as a gm which is right there in the terrible category as well

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Got to get even more play out of that Mims card.  It so means everything that we probably missed on a draft pick.  It never happens to the best, the best hit on every single draft pick.
You'd be crying about a wasted 2nd at a SB parade

Can he hit more than one pick for us? Is it too much to ask? Literally, AVT is our only drafted commodity that has actually proved himself worthy

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Can he hit more than one pick for us? Is it too much to ask? Literally, AVT is our only drafted commodity that has actually proved himself worthy

Which is why the Jets need to go all in on playmakers and pass rushers in this draft. It’s hard to have a rebuild when you don’t invest enough in the important positions and also miss. The rebuild is a rebuild when the Jets can score touchdowns and rush the passer. They currently do neither. Carter and Moore being sure things would be foolish to think at this point

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

so who is good in his draft-

becton-he wont be here after this year-fat slow lazy and cant stay on the field-coach is already on record stating job is not his

mims-beyond terrible

Davis-he sucks-not a starting caliber player

Zuniga- awful pick

Perine-terrible does not play

Morgan-ahh yes we could have had g davis but got a qb nobody with a brain expected to ever play for us

Clark- most would say who?

Hall-good player -good pick

Mann-we talking punters ? punters?

the above my friend is right up there with the worst draft ever for the jets-only hope is becton stops eating , starts working and gets on the field-if becton sucks this year( I think he will and will be gone by the end of the year) Joe is right up there with worst draft ever to go with his record as a gm which is right there in the terrible category as well

You have to admit 3 things:

1) COVID meant players couldn't be scouted

2) Adam Gase was the HC and he has to have played a part in this

3) That was JD's first draft, and he nailed the 2nd one

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hex said:

You have to admit 3 things:

1) COVID meant players couldn't be scouted

2) Adam Gase was the HC and he has to have played a part in this

3) That was JD's first draft, and he nailed the 2nd one

#1-other teams were in the same boat and some had great drafts-many on this board wanted wirfs

#2-that is nonsense the GM's role is to pick the players-if he was pushed into drafting bad players by the coach that is on him

#3- the second one is still up for debate-if Wilson is not  "the guy" he certainly did not nail the second one-he is tied to Wilson at the hip-I hope Wilson is legit for the teams sake 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, kmnj said:

#1-other teams were in the same boat and some had great drafts-many on this board wanted wirfs

#2-that is nonsense the GM's role is to pick the players-if he was pushed into drafting bad players by the coach that is on him

#3- the second one is still up for debate-if Wilson is not  "the guy" he certainly did not nail the second one-he is tied to Wilson at the hip-I hope Wilson is legit for the teams sake 

There were good players in the draft--but nobody knew who they were, so it was a throw up. #2 is probably the weakest argument but is still valid. As for JD's 2nd draft, it was clearly one of the Jet's best in recent memory, with AVT, both Carters and Moore all having successful rookie seasons.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

So in your analysis you think he has hit on one? 
You think Hall the 2 Carters, Moore, Echols, Pinnock none can play?  Wilson after a year without any help can’t turn it around?

Stop the dumb analysis

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Not even figuratively is AVT the only drafted commodity that has actually proved himself worthy. Bryce Hall was a steal in the 5th, and is rostered by 100% of NFL teams. Both Carters were good picks. Echols is at the LEAST an excellent depth player. Elijah Moore says hello.

• Upvote 4

Not even figuratively is AVT the only drafted commodity that has actually proved himself worthy. Bryce Hall was a steal in the 5th, and is rostered by 100% of NFL teams. Both Carters were good picks. Echols is at the LEAST an excellent depth player. Elijah Moore says hello.

I appreciate the role players he has hit on. My point is this team does not have a single top tier player on the roster that actually impacts games. We haven’t for years. Elijah Moore looks like he has potential but not if he’s on the bench. All this fan base does is complain about what it costs to have a star on the team and seems so content to just keep going through this bullsh*t. This team isn’t winning a SB, hell it’s hardly winning at all. Give me a player at least that I can sit and truly enjoy at least while watching the team suck every year. It’s been the most unentertaining football for so many years and last year was no different and we’re already hearing the setups of how it’s not this coming year but the year after that…..be patient Jets fans. **** that sh*t, how is that remotely acceptable to anyone in this forum? Are you all in your 20’s? I guess you need a few more decades before you’re fed up like me.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

I appreciate the role players he has hit on. My point is this team does not have a single top tier player on the roster that actually impacts games. We haven’t for years. Elijah Moore looks like he has potential but not if he’s on the bench. All this fan base does is complain about what it costs to have a star on the team and seems so content to just keep going through this bullsh*t. This team isn’t winning a SB, hell it’s hardly winning at all. Give me a player at least that I can sit and truly enjoy at least while watching the team suck every year. It’s been the most unentertaining football for so many years and last year was no different and we’re already hearing the setups of how it’s not this coming year but the year after that…..be patient Jets fans. **** that sh*t, how is that remotely acceptable to anyone in this forum? Are you all in your 20’s? I guess you need a few more decades before you’re fed up like me.

Zach Wilson says hello.

• Upvote 1

So in your analysis you think he has hit on one? 
You think Hall the 2 Carters, Moore, Echols, Pinnock none can play?  Wilson after a year without any help can’t turn it around?
Stop the dumb analysis

Name one star on this team. Name one player that has our opponents up at night trying to game plan. Those are all nice role players, hooray. It’s kind numbing that you guys preach patience, like wtf was our patience of the past decade. **** off with patience, I’m gonna be dead and you’ll still be preaching patience.

Zach Wilson says hello.

Zach Wilson and his bottom ass stats in almost every single category can say goodbye and go open a line of car dealerships in Utah. Dude is terrible and had no business being drafted #2 overall. Why do you think Joe Flacco is gonna be our backup again? It’s because of they got anyone better he’d rightfully take Zach’s job and that would make them all look as stupid as they were for drafting him.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Zach Wilson and his bottom ass stats in almost every single category can say goodbye and go open a line of car dealerships in Utah. Dude is terrible and had no business being drafted #2 overall. Why do you think Joe Flacco is gonna be our backup again? It’s because of they got anyone better he’d rightfully take Zach’s job and that would make them all look as stupid as they were for drafting him.

Ok Boomer.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Name one star on this team. Name one player that has our opponents up at night trying to game plan. Those are all nice role players, hooray. It’s kind numbing that you guys preach patience, like wtf was our patience of the past decade. **** off with patience, I’m gonna be dead and you’ll still be preaching patience.

You seriously have no idea what youre talking about and couldn't be more wrong.

Hall is a star.  Becton when hes played has been a star.  Every player I listed is too early in his career to call a star.  Just as its too early to say none can be. Other than just to whine and post something that you guys think it makes you sound smart when it sounds like the flips side of that.  Patience, I dont need patience to grade what I've seen of last years draft.  Sorry its beyond you to see that that draft is looking really good hut you have no problem seeing those who suck.  

And Im sick of the mindless whining about the last 10 years, JD has had 2 drafts, not 10.  Stop whining already.  

• Post of the Week 2
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You seriously have no idea what youre talking about and couldn't be more wrong.

Hall is a star.  Becton when hes played has been a star.  Every player I listed is too early in his career to call a star.  Just as its too early to say none can be. Other than just to whine and post something that you guys think it makes you sound smart when it sounds like the flips side of that.  Patience, I dont need patience to grade what I've seen of last years draft.  Sorry its beyond you to see that that draft is looking really good hut you have no problem seeing those who suck.  

And Im sick of the mindless whining about the last 10 years, JD has had 2 drafts, not 10.  Stop whining already.  

Bryce Hall and Becton are stars? On which planet?

32 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Bryce Hall and Becton are stars? On which planet?

with Becton I said when he’s on the field and I’ll stand by how good Hall is .   Both are highly regarded.  Kills some of you
I followed immediately with:

Every player I listed is too early in his career to call a star.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Dunnie said:
10 hours ago, Snell41 said:

I’m going to expand on this because I agree, only I will add that because we’re so insistent on forcing Saleh on the new GM we’ll end up with another half rate useless GM that was desperately willing to take the job with a sh*tty HC forced on him. That GM will go onto draft 12 guys that won’t be in the league in 3 years (again).

Snell ... you are adamant ... I'd wager we win 8 minimum this year.

Maybe we need a pool? Not sure if that's against forum rules? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

And we still have 4 of the 1st 38 picks in the draft.  HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA.

What Joe Douglas has done should be studied by future GMs for decades to come.  The man is putting on an absolute clinic and how to build a championship team for the long haul.

It has been and continues to be the brightest future the Jets have had since Parcells.

A bit early to say that though I'm definitely very optimistic about these past 2 days and how we're set up for the draft.  Next year actually looks promising for the first time in a while.

• Upvote 1