Tom Brady un-retires

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Haha!  What a total d-bag move!  Somebody literally auctioned off what was labeled as "Tom Brady's final NFL touchdown football" for $500K less than 24 hours ago!

Someone knew what was up.

1704914125_Screenshot2022-03-13163120.png.8084c912ebe512c74d388cb1467e612b.png

Actually Brady wanted to ruin this guy's life so unretired for a season just to make this ball worthless, the selfish piece of crap

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

These guys are pathetic beyond belief.  What is it with these attention seeking fools?

Oh look at me! over here! look at me!

I hope he gets a bloody lip again next year!

Maybe a ref will yell at him too!

The best thing would be if he retires a day before week 1

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

These guys are pathetic beyond belief.  What is it with these attention seeking fools?

Oh look at me! over here! look at me!

I hope he gets a bloody lip again next year!

Maybe a ref will yell at him too!

Wouldn’t bet on him getting a bloody lip again. Refs will protect him even more now. They Will make sure nobody but nobody gets within 5 dam feet of him. Great day for the Tampa Bay offensive line men as well there will be no holding calls against them 

It’s his whole life. You’d think at his age he’d want to get out but looks like the past month he’s experienced what all of us do. Indecision, conflict etc. He tried to quit for his family but couldn’t do it. And looks like they care enough about him to support him. Look like all of us I don’t like the guy.