Tom Brady un-retires

Well Marpet retired, Wirfs is coming off an injury, Jensen is a free agent (let's hope he goes somewhere else).  Fournette is a free agent.  Godwin is coming off a torn ACL.  It may not be such a nice comeback.  He must really love his family.........How do you make this decision and change your mind a month later?  I'm so f*&ing sick of him.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

It’s his whole life. You’d think at his age he’d want to get out but looks like the past month he’s experienced what all of us do. Indecision, conflict etc. He tried to quit for his family but couldn’t do it. And looks like they care enough about him to support him. Look like all of us I don’t like the guy. 

I think this is a very generous way to look at it.  I guess I'm a bit more cynical.  I hope you're right.

15 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Wouldn’t bet on him getting a bloody lip again. Refs will protect him even more now. They Will make sure nobody but nobody gets within 5 dam feet of him. Great day for the Tampa Bay offensive line men as well there will be no holding calls against them 

The stats last year were astounding for how little he got pressured or hit.  Vastly less pressure than any other team in the league.

We all hate this man for obvious reasons.  But this is a testament that age is a 'state-of-mind'. So often we hear that someone at 30 is already considered old to play football. I just can't phantom this mindset that has been encrusted in our brains. 

I am glad to see a 44-year old man that still smoking this league. It proves that a healthy lifestyle for most people can help them attain superior physical and mental goals. 

Besides all of this...

FU Tom Brady, FU.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Eh...

People like that that already have all the attention in the world that need more is sad.  I have nothing to suck up.  I honestly feel bad for the guy.

Save your pity for those that need it. Maybe buy a homeless person lunch?

A lot of you need to grow up and stop acting like a five year old because Tom Brady changed his mind about retirement.

At least you’re not one of the morons wishing he gets hit by a bus or tears a knee or Achilles. I’ll give you that.

• Thumb Down 3

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Save your pity for those that need it. Maybe buy a homeless person lunch?

A lot of you need to grow up and stop acting like a five year old because Tom Brady changed his mind about retirement.

Get over yourself and your self righteous bull sh*t.  Please!

Well at least he no longer plays in our division...he can come back for the next 5 years. By and large he is no longer a thorn in our side/progress.

Now he is the Saints problem...and likely the reason they go balls to the wall to get Watson.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Wow. I must say - I’m a little shocked. Didn’t think he was even above those tjis type of look at me drama.  

Boy was I wrong. 

Probably just wanted a break from getting hen pecked for a few months.  He's also due a big chunk of doe from Tampa if he plays. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I would cut my pinkie off to get Vinny Testaverde to un-retire.

One trip to Costco with Gisele and he was like “f*ck this.”

We’re gonna make a competitive bid for Russell Gage. Chin up.

Don’t subtweet me bro I’m right here

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We should absolutely collect all the Keelan Coles’s like they’re pokemon cards

When things go bad for the Jets, T0mShane is at his best. Hysterical.

• Haha 3