Good luck on your new team sexy B

27 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

He’s the prized free agent.  He’s not going anywhere.  You can’t lose 3 WRs from a bad unit and let it get that much worse.  

I haven't looked into the numbers, but it seems pretty rare that guys get to FA and then go back to sign with the original team

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I haven't looked into the numbers, but it seems pretty rare that guys get to FA and then go back to sign with the original team

Only guys linked to the Jets, like Anthony Barr or Antoine Winfield.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JM664C5G6NEIDIVP5LX4QCZAFY.jpg

Oh, some of our fans will absolutely lose it when Mac Jones has 300 yard games because he's throwing to Berrios behind the line of scrimmage our chisel-chested mini-Thor runs for 70 yard TDs.

(Note: The pass behind the LOS was not bounced.)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Oh, some of our fans will absolutely lose it when Mac Jones has 300 yard games because he's throwing to Berrios behind the line of scrimmage our chisel-chested mini-Thor runs for 70 yard TDs.

(Note: The pass behind the LOS was not bounced.)

There is something to be said for bouncing the pass behind the los - if you are playing lawn darts

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Only guys linked to the Jets, like Anthony Barr or Antoine Winfield.

Winfield is only "interested" in using the Jets to get more from his current team. 

oh wait....   that was his dad.  A long time ago.   Pass.  Why take a chance on genetics anyway?

2 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Doesn't seem too ridiculous, based on what other slots (and other top-level KRs) make.

Totally agree….correct me if I am wrong, Cole and Crowder made 10 million together last year right?  I think Berrios is worth the average of the 2 of them.

• Upvote 1