Rookie Receiving Help

34 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

London measured in at a shade over 6’3 1/2 at the combine.

Even what was supposed to be his biggest strength (size) isn’t super impressive.

Frankly, I think Wilson is the only wideout in this class who ends up going in the Top 20, much less the Top 10.

If I thought that Drake London was Mike Evans, I’d be all for taking him at #10.

But I don’t see it

NFL.com has Drake at 6'04", with 33" arms. Evans is 6'05" with 35 1/8" arms

5 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I was a big proponent of bringing in Amari Cooper because I thought that getting Zach IMMEDIATE help was the paramount when deciding what to do at that third receiver spot. I think it's all but guaranteed that we go receiver at 10. With the surface knowledge I have of the top three receivers, I think we can possibly count on one of them to contribute pretty early...for different reasons.

Garrett Wilson seems like the most pro-ready of the bunch with his polished route running, he feels like a Davante Adams type player to me.

Treylon Burks is like a a Deebo Samuel type in where you just have to get the ball in his hands and with his strength and RAC ability he can be a chain mover for you early in his career.

Drake London's size gives him the ability to be open even when he's not and like Chase Claypool, he can probably have a fairly productive rookie season.

I'm pretty encouraged by the unique skill set each of these guys bring. What do you think? Which do you prefer because we're probably getting one of them.

That's the guy IMHO 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

This would be such a different conversation if Williams never injured his knee.  Really sucks.

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Between this kids knee injury and Calvin Ridleys gambling injury we got fed over.

typical Jets luck.