Round 1 vs Round 2 WRs

9 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

you clearly didn't read the article

I read every word. 

Im exaggerating to make a point, but the point is that there are more first rd WRs that succeed than second and third round receivers.  Because some from the later rounds arent Denzel Mims doesnt mean that you are more likely to get a Chase in round 3 than in the top 10 picks.  

3 hours ago, johnnysd said:

It means nothing. Literally. And in the literal word of the word literally. Past results have nothing whatsoever to do with what the results will be from this draft. The draft is just odds. The likelihood of being a bust increases with every additional pick in the draft. There will be busts in the first and HOFers in the 7th. It's just odds. Just because 2nd rounders seem to have a similar hit rate to 1st rounders in the past does not apply to this group. It might, but avoiding a 1st rounder because there were a lot of succesfull 2nd rounders before is flat idiotic. 

Nothing you said makes the Jets drafting a WR in the first round less stupid.

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Who care either way.  No one other than Pro Football Reference uses their numbers to rank/rate QBs.  Give me a break Wirth basic respect for that mistake.  Seriously?

I'm saying as bunched up Lawrence, Wilson and Fields were it means nothing.  I know you live and die by the printed word, I dont.  I watch and think.  Fields was worse than Wilson, much worse

One more time, who gives a F*ck if its PFR or PFF?  QBR isnt QB rating, one has been around forever and other was invented by ESPN a few years ago.  You need to heed your own advice.  

Again, I dont give a F what the numbers are,  I watch all the games, you read all the numbers and have one hell of a shltty history of picking QBs.  You can live by stats, pick your QBs and draft picks over PFR or PFF or whoever.  You are one nasty poster when someone disagrees with you.  Dont resend if you dont want to waste youre time.  Should have expected that same tired old response from you, ever tie someone doesnt agree with you thats where you wind up

I tried.

Be well Nut. I wish you the very best.