Flacco re-signed

49 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I just dont get why we keep signing this ******* guy.

Good thing you are here, it would have been a disaster

Bornjets - I am simply breaking your chops and actually told you in the past I respect you. You put an opinion out there and stick to it however your reputation with remarks about not signing guys could take this to 28 pages. 

again, simply busting chops.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Bornjets - I am simply breaking your chops and actually told you in the past I respect you. You put an opinion out there and stick to it however your reputation with remarks about not signing guys could take this to 28 pages. 

again, simply busting chops.

hey brother no disrespect meant. haha yeah Im a stubborn jerk alot but try to be respectful. Of course no offense taken ever. I usually stick to my opinion because i try to be honest. haha 28 pages are always fun!

Please bust chops away!! I just saw the Mike White get the tender - so we are going to pay him less than flacco. How in the world does that make sense. i am the biggest believer in Joe D and think he does it the right way, but on this I do not get it. Flacco can barely get a first down let alone win a game. The game has gone on past him where mike white is superior in every way right now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

hey brother no disrespect meant. haha yeah Im a stubborn jerk alot but try to be respectful. Of course no offense taken ever. I usually stick to my opinion because i try to be honest. haha 28 pages are always fun!

Please bust chops away!! I just saw the Mike White get the tender - so we are going to pay him less than flacco. How in the world does that make sense. i am the biggest believer in Joe D and think he does it the right way, but on this I do not get it. Flacco can barely get a first down let alone win a game. The game has gone on past him where mike white is superior in every way right now.

Sounds like the Jets.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Mike White is fine as a back up, Flacco stinks, cant win a game, is a statue.

Brutal resigning.

yeah,  I think you're right.

I guess Saleh really liked him in the QB room.  But then just hire him as a coach - pay him the same and leave the cap room.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Yeah, that QB room really going gangbusters last season.  What stellar play from all three!

I think Saleh's point was things got a lot better when Flacco got there.  Wilson clearly played better.

IMO, It was more of an acknowledgment of the mistake they made not brining in a vet to support Zach in the first place.

• Upvote 1

Just now, FidelioJet said:

I think Saleh's point was things got a lot better when Flacco got there.  Wilson clearly played better.

IMO, It was more of an acknowledgment of the mistake they made not brining in a vet to support Zach in the first place.

I guess.  But i clearly remember all the effusive praise for McCown as a "coach" for Dardick and how much he added to the QB room.  All that means nothing unless the starting QB and read defenses, stay on the field, play, etc.

• Upvote 1