Do the Jets still draft a TE in round 2 or 3?

Hex

TE  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Doe the Jets draft a TE in the first 3 rounds?

10 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Absolutely.  Uzomah and Conky in reality only have 2 year deals.  Mcbride is on the table at 35.

What are your thoughts on Yaboah? Thought he developed nicely last season. By the end of the season he saw some actual TE time (not just STs) and caught a few passes. I'm thinking if the Jets draft McBride, or any TE for that matter Yaboah is out/(practice squad?) Your thoughts?

8 hours ago, Paradis said:

i hate them i'm even posting in this thread rn. 

Look, here's what we know--

• Joe ready was to lay Blood Diamonds down for Mike Williams
  • Calvin Ridley was plan B sounds like. 
  • Couldn't land either, pivoted instead --> times two-ing at TE to ensure we had some height/strength options in receiving game.

So Plan A might might have meant you're looking at McBride/Ruckert/Wydermyer at the top of 2... now? Sh*t swung the other way. If a guy they really had a high grade on is still there late 3, maybe... Likely is your best shot, but his downfield blocking is ruthless -- so unless we acquire a late 3, i don't see it. 

• Pass Rush
  • Dline
  • Oline
  • Secondary
  • Linebacker
  • WR

They gonna vacuum up those top 5 picks.

Interesting take Paradis. Fascinating the way things are changing on the daily

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Copernicus said:

Interesting take Paradis. Fascinating the way things are changing on the daily

I agree with this.  The TE class is deep.  We want a rookie TE, but will look for who drops day 3. JD realized that he should not use a premium pick in a TE out of desperation.  I can see both round 4 picks easily making the roster at TE, S, RB, RB.  The Jets are going add another 5 quality players to this roster.