Wicked Watson Takedown

KRL

1 hour ago, DirtyJersey said:

They were all trying to get paid.  Anyone with a brain could see that as clear as that broad who tried to roll Bauer.  No one payin airfare to just get a massage.

Now that they all blabbed, he has no reason to pay hush money settlements.  The attorneys probably already dripped most of em.

Hopefully the first couple were paid well by the Texans owner to come forward.

There was a moment, with the first two or three woman, and considering his previously 'stellar reputation', where maybe something like this could've been the case.

But 22? Christ. 

Either this is some incredible conspiracy or he has serious issues. The odds heavily favor the latter and it's fishy AF that only one of the accusers (if I understood the article correctly) was actually brought before the grand jury to give testimony? 

If anything, a conspiracy seems far more likely in favor of protecting Watson/the Texans investment in him, than some 22 women fabricating stories. 

Unfortunately, as the article illustrates, when you're good at football, the rules are different for you.

I remember as a teenager seeing an interview with the adult son of the woman that Leonard Little killed while drunk driving crying as he said "I guess nobody cares about my mom so long as Little can sack the quarterback" and it was disturbing. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve been perusing the Watson trade rumors online for the past few days and it’s honestly difficult to find any real pushback in the markets rumored to be in on Watson. Every relevant article has maybe a line or two about his “serious legal issues,” but they almost immediately jump into talk of draft pick compensation, etc. The goofball article the OP posted is basically “but what if Watson actually did all of it AND prosecutors and law enforcement entities consciously colluded to suppress evidence of his many crimes?” It’s really something. 

Virtue signaling.

If there was a remote chance at a conviction, a prosecutor would have taken the case to try and make a name for himself and elevate his career. 

• WTF? 2

47 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

What, you cant identify a PR hit and shakedown?  

22 women, all came together at the same time to shake down poor Watson.

22, all willing to stand up and lie.  Got it, was a calculated PR hit

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

There was a moment, with the first two or three woman, and considering his previously 'stellar reputation', where maybe something like this could've been the case.

But 22? Christ. 

Either this is some incredible conspiracy or he has serious issues. The odds heavily favor the latter and it's fishy AF that only one of the accusers (if I understood the article correctly) were actually brought before the grand jury to give testimony? 

If anything, a conspiracy seems far more likely in favor of protecting Watson/the Texans investment in him, than some 22 women fabricating stories. 

Unfortunately, as the article illustrates, when you're good at football, the rules are different for you.

I remember as a teenager seeing an interview with the adult son of the woman that Leonard Little killed while drunk driving crying as he said "I guess nobody cares about my mom so long as Little can sack the quarterback" and it was disturbing. 

What likely happened is he hired 22 massage girls.  The first couple were nudged into coming forward, because he was bad mouthing the team.  After that, every chick he paid for some play came forward with their oh so traumatic experience, cause they thought there would be a paycheck in it.

Dude wasnt picking up sweet innocents skipping home from church.  He was buyin what they were sellin.

• Thumb Down 4

52 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

He wasnt arrested or charged with anything.  22 accusations, 0 deemed legitimate enough to put in front of a jury.  You dont find that odd?

Did you bother to read the article or just figured it was an invitation to sound clueless on all fronts? 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

22 women, all came together at the same time to shake down poor Watson.

22, all willing to stand up and lie.  Got it, was a calculated PR hit

22 women who didnt have stories legitimate enough to put in front of a jury.

If Watson went to rub n tugs, like Bob Kraft, instead of Instagram, he never woulda had this problem.

4 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

22 women who didnt have stories legitimate enough to put in front of a jury.

If Watson went to rub n tugs, like Bob Kraft, instead of Instagram, he never woulda had this problem.

1.  Read the article

2.  Kraft went shopping at a rub and tug shop, to sex workers who were willing and able.
Watson tried to force his way into a rub and tug from women who weren’t sex workers as you blindly believe

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

1.  Read the article

2.  Kraft went shopping at a rub and tug shop, to sex workers who were willing and able.
Watson tried to force his way into a rub and tug from women who weren’t sex workers as you blindly believe

Really, they thought they were getting flown in for a back rub?  

So why do Instagram chicks get flown to Dubai?  To make duck lips in front of the Burj Khalifa?

22 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

What likely happened is he hired 22 massage girls.  The first couple were nudged into coming forward, because he was bad mouthing the team.  After that, every chick he paid for some play came forward with their oh so traumatic experience, cause they thought there would be a paycheck in it.

Dude wasnt picking up sweet innocents skipping home from church.  He was buyin what they were sellin.

What a fu*king idiot you are.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

You can be on either side of this but  the reality is business's like ESPN and the NFL can manipulate whatever messaging they want...and I think it's pretty clear they've made the choice that Watson is an asset to the NFL.  More positive than a negative and he will receive the full court press support from the NFL, ESPN and Fox etc...

Adam Schefter, who I consider the most respectable in the biz is clearly already on board with this agenda.

They'll be some initial pushback but it will be over very quickly....

Now, as a husband or father of girls - as someone has mentioned, that's a different question and men will have to make their own choices on how they root for their team...

But from a media pushback perspective, I see it dying down very quickly.

The bolded part, that all depends, most likely correct but if they want it to go away they better do what all the rich and entitled people and business do, open up the wallet for large hush.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Doggin94it said:

Man, then it should be REAL easy to find witnesses - hell, just one per woman - to say "actually, she was sellin" 

Weirdly all of Watson's money can't find even a single one. 

I get that you don't mind being wrong, but someone should've taught you both how to reason and how to not be trash

Obviously he didnt need to pay witnesses, because none of their stories held up.

Probably all the evidence needed to exonerate him was in the texts/dms, just like with Bauer.

So the guy likes a happy ending. Don’t they all? Most of these women expect that expectation. It’s not he followed these ladies to the bathroom and raped them there (what, didn’t we all forget about Ben?). Everyone will forget Watsons habit of wanting a happy ending once he starts winning NFL games. sh*tsburgh didn’t seem to get slammed for rape. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

3 hours ago, Hex said:

I would agree but I've already learned the hard way what happens when you make assumptions about a situation without knowing the full details, and I don't think any of us do. So I'm personally going for innocent until proven guilty. Sure, he could be guilty, but it's not really my business to make that decision. That's just my opinion.

You’re right. It’s not your business to decide on guilt or innocence. If he wanted you to hire him to work for you, though, would you?  If he wanted to date your daughter, though, would you be happy about it?  The burden of proof in making those judgements is a lot lower than deciding legal criminal guilt or innocence. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DirtyJersey said:

My knowledge of sex workers is probably as extensive as yer knowledge of the courts.

See, now THAT I can absolutely believe. Doesn't have anything to do with this particular situation, but I don't have any doubt at all that it's true.

14 hours ago, DirtyJersey said:

Obviously he didnt need to pay witnesses, because none of their stories held up.

Probably all the evidence needed to exonerate him was in the texts/dms, just like with Bauer.

Yes, yes, as a defendant in multiple civil suits and facing criminal investigation, someone who knows they are innocent because the complainants were actually sex workers who offered to do the conduct complained of, and has the money to afford some really good PIs, would 100% sit back and not find even a single other "client" willing to verify that claim. That's definitely how that would go.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1